Cycladic architecture meets Provence above Mykonos
14 gasten · 8 slaapkamers · 7 baden
Located uphill in a unique wind-sheltered position in the Fanari area, The Eagle’s Nest villa enjoys one of the most beautiful panoramic views in all of Mykonos. This chic Greek villa overlooks the islands of Tinos, Syros and Delos in the Aegean archipelago. Magical sunsets are the pièce de résistance every night at this spectacular seaside villa!
The infinity swimming pool features an intriguing shape—a large rectangle topped with a semicircle. The vast pool offers panoramic views while the infinity-edge creates the illusion of its waters mingling with those of the Mediterranean. With a built-in spa, you will emerge relaxed and rejuvenated like never before. The outdoor setting is well appointed with antique wooden furniture, curios and artifacts. There are several terraces and pergolas where you can recline in sun or shade. A wood fire barbeque sets the tone for lovely alfresco dining. Indoors at The Eagle’s Nest, you will find satellite TV, DVD/CD players and Wi-Fi access. Housekeeping is included with your reservation.
The property is spread over several natural terraces connected by quaint stone paths. The Eagle’s Nest consists of three buildings—the main house and two separate guesthouses. The style and feel of this property combine typical Cycladic architecture with elements of Provencal country style giving this property a special charm and remarkable appeal. The main house features a beautiful open plan kitchen, while the living room is bright and cozy. One of the two guesthouses is located below the pool and main patio, while the second, with kitchenette, is located above the main villa, next to a tiny private chapel.
Eight delectable bedrooms accommodate up to fourteen guests at The Eagle’s Nest. All of the bedrooms feature air conditioning, and there are six en-suite bathrooms. Four of the bedrooms offer direct terrace access, and the suite on the upper floor includes a rooftop terrace—perfect for starry nights!
Nothing says Mykonos like sixteenth century windmills and the buildings perched on the water in Little Venice. Built on the water’s edge to accommodate the fast-paced lives of swashbuckling pirates, the Little Venice of today endures as the quintessential place for travelers to grab a bite as they watch the boats go by. The Paraportiani church and the island of Delos could also be on the itinerary during your stay at The Eagle’s Nest.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Single bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 4 - Master: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to private roof terrace, Sea view
Upper Guest House
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Access to terrace, Sea view
Lower Guest House
- Bedroom 6 - Studio: Single bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 7, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 8, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 8: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Kitchenette, Sea view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- CD player
- Decorative fireplace
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Upper Guest house with living room, kitchenette and alfresco dining
- Garden Suite with living room and kitchenette
- Infinity pool
- Jetted tub
- Alfresco shower
- Terraces with lounge areas
- Wood fire barbeque
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (6 hours per day by live-in staff)
- Daily towel change
- Linen change (twice per week)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfers
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 6.9 km to town of Mykonos
- 8.8 km to Mykonos Tennis Club
- 10.4 km to town of Ano Mera
- 3.1 km to Agios Stephanos Beach
- 8.9 km to Agios Ioannis Beach
- 9.1 km to Agio Sostis Beach
- 9.9 km Panormos Beach
- 10.6 km to Mykonos Paradise Beach
- 12.2 km to Super Paradise Beach
- 12.8 km to Kalo Livadi Beach
- 14 km to Elia Beach
- 14.5 km to Kalafati beaches
- 15.1 km to Lia Beach
- 7.7 km to Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK)
Uitzonderlijke woningen waarvan alles vijf sterren waard is
Het verschil van Airbnb Luxe
Reisplanning van begin tot eind
Reisontwerpers regelen je aankomst, vertrek en alles daartussenin.
Inspectie op meer dan 300 punten
Elke Airbnb Luxe-woning is persoonlijk geverifieerd op een perfecte staat.
Zorg tijdens de reis, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistentie voor elke vraag, op elk tijdstip.
Douche in de buitenlucht
Barbecue op kolen
Heb je een vraag over deze woning?
Tarieven en beschikbaarheid
Annuleringsvoorwaarden en huisregels
Annuleer tot 95 dagen voor je reis en betaal slechts 50% van de totale accommodatiekosten voor de reservering. Annuleer je minder dan 95 dagen voor je reis, dan is de reservering niet-restitueerbaar.