One Bedroom Residence located on the mid to high levels of Hollywood Proper Residences, a limited collection of new stunning furnished luxury apartments located in the residential high-rise in Columbia Square. Each home is custom-designed by international style icon Kelly Wearstler and fully-serviced by Proper Hospitality, seamlessly merging Hollywood glamour with the uncompromising services of a boutique hotel. *Views vary depending on residence type*
Internationally renowned Kelly Wearstler envisioned the thoughtfully chic interiors to evoke the classic Hollywood tradition of clean mid-century design with a nod to fresh, organic California living. The concept combines a sophisticated, neutral color palette, richly burnished metals and fine wood cabinetry. Each unit features floor-to-ceiling windows, custom wood flooring, stylish professional kitchens and well-appointed details and finishes throughout.
• Living rooms wrapped in floor-to-ceiling, energy efficient windows with window coverings
• White-oak hardwood plank flooring through living areas, dining room and kitchen with all natural, eco-friendly wool fiber carpets in the bedroom
• Well appointed bathrooms with wheat limestone countertops, Toto sinks, spacious walk-in showers and silver brown travertine flooring
• Premium Symmons brand fixtures with satin nickel finishes
• Custom Kelly Wearstler lighting
• Bedrooms featuring space-saving sliding pocket doors and spacious closets built for two
• Custom ivory-oak cabinets with leather finish throughout
• Eastern blue limestone kitchen countertops with 4" backsplash
• Environmentally friendly Blomberg appliances
• Sharp microwave oven
• Stainless steel undermount dish sink
• Faber Brand integrated recirculating hood
• Bosch Asenta washer/dryer stacking units
• Sweeping city and ocean views
Toegang voor gasten
Part hideaway, part social club, Hollywood Proper residents have exclusive access to a wide range of customized services and amenities that combine the warmth and comforts of home with the effortless luxury and white glove pedigree of hotel living. Simply put, Hollywood Proper offers a better way
to live, work, and play. Live Proper. Stay Proper.
• Bar & Lounge (Indoor/Outdoor)
• Lounge & Dining Area with Panoramic City Views
• Cabanas & Sun Deck
• Fitness Facility
• Yoga Terrace
• Porte Cochere (Private Resident Entrance)
• 24-Hour Valet - parking rates will apply
• Lobby and Dedicated Concierge
• Columbia Square (Food/Beverage, Green Space, Office)
• Covered Garage Parking
• Bike Room
Interactie met gasten
Beautiful homes deserve fresh flowers. Valet. WSJ, NYT and LAT delivered directly to your door. Establishing the rhythms of a high-end household is
as efficient as a swipe of the Proper App. Our concierges have vetted the best LA has to offer so you can swipe away time-consuming tasks: in-residence launderers, tailors, pet walkers, on-call nannies and skilled services for projects. Discreet, timely, and perfectly proper.
A TASTE OF SERVICES
• Professional housekeeping service provided weekly (additional services available upon request * fees apply)
• Everyday laundering and garment cleaning
• 24/7 on-call certified nannies
• Walking and pet-sitting for four-legged friends
• Grocery delivery service and pantry stocking
• Resident certified personal trainers
• In-residence spa treatments including facials and massages
• On-call nutritionists, sleep therapists and life coaches
• On-call premium specialty medical services
• 24-hour travel concierge with global coverage
• Bicycle rental, share and resources
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
By making a booking at the Hollywood Proper Residences through Airbnb.com (“Airbnb”), Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in Airbnb’s Terms of Service: (i) it is Guest’s express intent to enter into a lease (as opposed to a license) for the Listing; and (ii) the relationship created by a confirmed booking at the Hollywood Proper Residences is that of landlord-tenant and not licensor-licensee. Guest further acknowledges and agrees that it will be required to sign a lease prior to beginning occupancy of the Listing, which, among other things, prohibits subletting without Landlord’s prior written consent. If Guest would like an advance copy of the lease, please contact Hollywood Proper Residences. Please note that there is a 1.69% occupancy tax that the tenant will be required to pay directly to Hollywood Proper Residences, as well as a security deposit, which is refundable within 21 days of the lease end date.
Welcome to Hollywood Proper Residences.
Please find a list of Community Rules that are part of your lease (the “Lease”) and prepared to assist you while living with us; we appreciate your acknowledgement of these policies and look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Thank you for making Hollywood Proper Residences your new home.
1. Service Requests. All non-emergency requests for service at the Community or in your Residence should be made through the Proper App via the Tablet device in your residence or via the Proper App on your mobile phone. Instructions on how to use this system will be provided at move in. For additional assistance downloading the Proper App or using the Tablet, please contact the Front Desk at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or email (EMAIL HIDDEN) For your convenience and information, a set of instructions for the operation of appliances and mechanical equipment is available upon request. If you are unsure of how to operate such equipment or appliances contact the Front Desk immediately. In the event of an emergency, call 911 directly for help rather than the Front Desk. You must notify Landlord immediately AFTER calling 911.
2. Moving of Furniture/Move In and Move Out. Your selected move in/move out dates and times will be provided to you at least one week prior to the start/end of your Lease term via email to your email address on file.
• Landlord will designate the time and method for moving or removing any freight, furniture, goods, merchandise or other articles to or from the Residence.
• Residents may not move furniture in or out of the Residence, through the lobby or patio doors, or through the use of elevators without Landlord’s written permission.
• Landlord does not guaranty that elevators will be available for exclusive use by a Resident to move furniture or personal property, or otherwise to move into or out of a Residence. Landlord shall not be liable for any Loss resulting from the unavailability of elevator service.
• Resident must provide Front Desk at least 48 hours’ notice, in writing or via email to (EMAIL HIDDEN) with the name, contact details, and expected arrival times of any third party moving companies.
• Resident is required to accompany all third party movers or provide written authorization to the Front Desk should they choose to allow them access/entry or provide keys to their Residence; Landlord has no liability whatsoever for a Loss with respect to such access/entry.
3. Keys and Locks. Your Residence is secured by Salto Keys and Locks. Landlord will admit a Resident who has been locked out of his/her Residence at no charge upon the Resident providing valid identification. If a Resident or any additional live-in resident loses or fails to return any key, key fob, access card or remote control, such resident shall be charged the fee stated in the fee schedule. The fee shall be due upon demand by Landlord and is deemed additional Rent.
4. Deliveries and Package Acceptance. All deliveries should be addressed to 1550 N. El Centro Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90028 with the Resident’s name and unit number listed. The Front Desk will accept parcel-sized deliveries for a Resident when the Resident is not home and store the same (without any liability whatsoever for a Loss with respect to such delivery) for not more than two (2) days at the Front Desk. Resident may request that packages are placed inside its Residence by providing a written letter or email to the Front Desk to (EMAIL HIDDEN) Resident must provide 24 hours’ notice to Front Desk for any oversized packages or deliveries.
5. Parking. Resident shall report in writing to Landlord prior to the start date of the Lease, and thereafter within five (5) days after any change to, the make, model and license plate number of every vehicle authorized to park at the Community on a regular basis, including those of additional live-in residents. The parking of commercial vehicles, boats, and recreation vehicles are not allowed. Electric vehicles may only be charged in designated charging areas.
6. Smoke Free Community: The entire community, including all individual Residences and common areas is smoke free and smoking shall be a violation of the Community Rules and a breach of your Lease.
7. Posting Flyers. Flyers may not be posted anywhere on the Residence except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws and then only in strict compliance therewith. Except as expressly set forth in the immediately preceding sentence, Resident may not post any flyers anywhere on the Community.
8. Community Equipment and Facilities. Residents and all additional live-in residents shall follow all rules posted by Landlord for the use of any Community equipment or facilities, such as the business center, fitness room, swimming pool, spa, lobby, restaurant and community rooms. Access and use of the fitness room is restricted to residents only. Landlord may charge a fee for use of such equipment and facilities as stated on the fee schedule. Landlord reserves the rights to restrict use of balloons, decorations, etc. in all common areas and facilities. All special events, birthday parties, etc., must be approved in writing, in advance by Community management and Landlord reserves the right to terminate or cancel such events. Loud or objectionable noise, parties or other conduct which interferes with the rights or comfort of other residents or the quiet enjoyment of the Community is not permitted at any time.
9. Solicitors and Salespeople. Solicitors and salespersons are not allowed in the Community. Residents shall report all solicitors or salespeople to the Front Desk immediately.
10. Trash Removal; Recycling. Residents shall wrap all refuse securely and place it in a designated receptacle or chute. Residents shall not place large articles, such as furniture or mattresses, for trash removal and instead should contract with private disposal services, at Resident’s expense, in accordance with all Laws. Boxes should be completely collapsed before disposal. Residents shall not dispose of hazardous materials in or around any trash receptacles, chutes or other locations at the Community. Resident shall comply with all present and future laws, orders and regulations regarding the disposal, collection, sorting, separation and recycling of water products, garbage, refuse and trash.
11. Interior Alterations. Residents must obtain the prior written approval of Landlord before making any interior alterations.
12. Window Treatments. Residents shall use only those window coverings provided by Landlord and may not use other window coverings. However, if Landlord does not provide window coverings, then all window treatments must appear white to the outside. Residents shall not use sheets, blankets, foil, newspapers or similar items, in place of proper draperies or blinds. Residents shall not place objects on a window sill which are visible from the outside. Landlord reserves the right to determine the acceptability of any window coverings, in Landlord’s sole discretion.
13. Balconies, Patios, and Windows. Patios and balconies must be kept in a clean and sanitary condition. Balconies and patios may not be used for storage of any type and must remain clear of clutter and debris. Except as may otherwise be provided by law, the only items permitted on balconies or patios are outdoor patio furniture and décor, subject to Landlord’s approval. No barbecue, grill, smoker or cooking/heating device may be stored or operated on balconies or patios as they may present a fire hazard and the smoke may be harmful or annoying to other residents. No plants or flowers are permitted on patios or balconies. Residents may not shake or hang rugs, towels or clothing from windows or balcony and patio ledges. Resident may utilize a clothesline or drying rack in Resident’s private area (as defined below), if Resident requests Landlord’s permission, executes a Clothesline or Drying Rack Addendum and complies with the conditions set forth in such addendum. The term “private area” means an outdoor area or an area in the Residence enclosed by a wall or fence with access from a door of the Residence. Also, Resident may have a satellite dish or antenna if Resident requests Landlord’s permission, executes a Satellite Dish Addendum and complies with the conditions set forth in such addendum.
14. Car Wash and Repair. Motor vehicles (including motorcycles and scooters) cannot be washed in the Community. Vehicle repairs, including without limitation oil changes are prohibited in the Community.
15. Notification of Changes. Residents shall notify Landlord in writing within five (5) days after any change in such resident's employer, employer telephone number, or home telephone number.
16. Notification of Absence from the Community. A resident shall notify the Front Desk in writing before any resident is absent from the Residence for more than five (5) days.
17. Community Utilities. Common area utilities may not be used by Residents, any additional live-in residents or their respective guests without Landlord consent. This includes, but is not limited, to use of common area electricity to charge electric vehicles. Electric vehicles may only be charged in designated charging areas.
18. Construction. Residents acknowledge that construction is and may continue to be ongoing at or adjacent to the Community. There may be inconveniences associated with construction. To the greatest extent permitted by law, Landlord shall have no liability to any Residents in connection with any construction at the Community or otherwise.
19. Pool and Spa. Landlord and/or Community management reserves the right to close all facilities (including the pool and spa) or restrict access for cleaning, repair, maintenance, meetings, community functions, private functions and other similar or related activities, in Landlord’s sole discretion. All facilities can only be used during posted hours and the number of Resident guests is limited to one (1) per Residence. Persons under the age of fourteen (14) are not permitted to use the pool or spa unless supervised. Use of any spa by persons under the age of 14 is not recommended. Since there is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, Residents and guests must be aware that they use the pool and spa facilities at their own risk and all safety rules and Laws must be observed at all times. To allow all Residents enjoyment and use of the pools and spas, life jackets are the only acceptable flotation devices allowed in the pool and spa. ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING/JUMPING INTO THE POOL OR SPA IS ALLOWED. No amplified music is permitted. Residents may not bring glass containers to the pool and spa areas. No profanity or excessively revealing attire shall be permitted in or around the pool and spa areas. Residents and guests are responsible for disposing of trash in the designated receptacles.
20. Recreational Equipment. Skateboards, roller-blades or other similar recreational equipment usage in the Community is prohibited.
21. Assignment. Resident shall not assign its Lease or sublet its Residences without the prior written consent of Landlord. Resident is prohibited from advertising its Residence on any rental site (e.g., AirBNB, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Couchsurfing, and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)) or through any other advertisement or listing service.
22. General. Except as expressly modified by these Community Rules, all terms and conditions of the Lease remain unchanged, and the provisions of the Lease are applicable to the fullest extent not inconsistent with these Community Rules. If a conflict between the terms of these Community Rules and the Lease exists, the terms of these Community Rules shall control the matters specifically governed by these Community Rules. If any provision of these Community Rules is invalid or unenforceable under Law, such provision shall be amended to comply with such Law. The reformation of any provision of these Community Rules shall not invalidate these Community Rules or the Lease. An invalid provision that cannot be reformed shall be severed and the remaining portions of these Community Rules shall be enforced. Any breach of the terms of these Community Rules shall constitute a breach of the Lease to the same extent and with the same remedies to Landlord as provided in the Lease or otherwise available at law or equity. Any violation of these Community Rules by Resident, additional live-in residents or their respective guests or invitees shall constitute a breach of the Lease by Resident. These Community Rules do not limit any of Landlord’s rights or remedies stated in the Lease, which are cumulative of those stated in these Community Rules. Landlord shall not be obligated to enforce any provision of the Community Rules and/or any policy referenced in the Lease, and Landlord shall not be liable to any resident for any violation by other residents of any of the Community Rules. Further, any decision not to enforce or failure by the Landlord to enforce any provision of the Community Rules on one or more occasions shall not preclude landlord from enforcing such provision for the current or any other occasion, nor be construed as a waiver by Landlord of the current breach or any subsequent breach of any such provision. Landlord reserves the right to change the Community Rules without notice at any time in Landlord’s discretion without notice. All capitalized terms not otherwise defined in these Community Rules are defined by the terms of the Lease. All references to “Resident” used herein shall also include “Tenant”. PPR CS Manager, Inc. is Landlord’s agent and manager of the Community and, as such, shall have all the rights, powers and benefits of Landlord hereunder and under the Lease.