Cozy studio in a very nice classical building with a lot of character that has been recently renovated.
It is centrally located in Budapest in a quiet residential street, one block away from Oktogon and the famous Andrassy Boulevard and close to one of the official Tourist information points (at Liszt Ferenc square). It is walking distance to main attractions and transport hubs (metro, 24h tram and train).
The apartment is located in a nice high-ceilings elevated ground floor overlooking the inner courtyard (easy accessible and private).
The studio has a comfortable double bed on a gallery, a full equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower and a sofa.
For your comfort, we also offer:
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Free hand soap, shower gel and washing powder
- Fresh bed linens and a set of towels for each guest
- Flexible checkin and checkout depending on the circumstances.
Check the reviews from other guests and keep reading to know more about the apartment.
We offer you a nice place to stay in Budapest and we will be pleased to host you and to help you in anything you need.
Also for your information, apart from the world famous thermal baths in Budapest, just two blocks away from the apartment there is a nice wellness center & spa with fitness that you can use in case you feel like doing some indoor activities.
We look forward to welcome you in Budapest and don't forget that offers and discounts are available when you book long stays.
See you soon!
Santi & Xavi
+ About the Location
The apartment is located at Pest, in central Oktogon area in District VI, a well-known budapestian meeting point full of restaurants, cafes, banks, exchange offices and attractions.
It is one block away from lively and famous Andrassy Boulevard and not far from Nyugati metro and railway station built by Eiffel company. It is located in the nice and quiet Eotvos Street where you can find offices likes Unicef and National Geographic Channel, as well as some embassies.
The apartment is also close to the street where 24h tram lines operate and where the Milenium old underground system is. From here you can go everywhere easily (for example to the airport by metro or train) but most importantly... you can walk around and enjoy the city and its main sights from here, or rent a bike and cycle the city.
On arrival at our studio we will be pleased to share with you a lot of useful and local information so you can plan your stay at your own pace. Restaurants, main attractions, nightlife areas and recommended bars, museums, art galleries or places for events ...
And last but not least ...
we like to hear from you and get your feedback after your stay. It is important for us and it will help us to make the right improvements if needed!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
P.S. : we have two apartments at the same building, check the other one in case this is not available for your dates. You can find it by looking at our profile. The other apartment is suitable for up to 4 people and a bit bigger in size.
1) Please keep noise down after 10:00pm to avoid any disturbance to other neighbours in the building.
2) Smoking is not allowed neither inside the apartment nor in the inner Courtyard (restrictions from the building neighbours to avoid people throwing cigarette butts on the floor and to keep the courtyard clean)
3) Check In time from 3pm and Check out by 11am
4) Flexibility on early check-in depending on the circumstances and the occupancy of the apartment.
5) For late check-in an additional fee of 20 euros might be required if check-in time is after 9pm and you need someone to meet you in person (otherwise we provide the option to checking by yourself and we meet you during the day).
6) All the amenities and facilities are for your own use and enjoyment unless otherwise stated
7) One set of towels is provided per guest per stay. If you need or you would like an extra set of towels we can provide it to you for an additional fee of 10 euros. (for an additional towels set please advise before arrival to leave it ready for you). Remember, there is a washing machine for your own use.
8) We encourage our guests to behave and keep the apartment as clean as possible during their stay and after the check-out. You are at your home and we appreciate that you are tidy and responsible with the furniture and all the amenities.
9) We are available during your stay to attend any issues you may have in the apartment and if you require additional assistance, additional cleaning service, etc let us know and we can help as required.
10) We want our guests to feel at home and we much appreciate your review and comments after your stay.
We are two friends who came once to Budapest and we decided to move here.
As we are travelling often we make our two studios available for your enjoyment.
Both studio apartments are suitable for holidays and for business trips and they are family friendly.
Hope you enjoy your stay and Welcome to Budapest !
Either one of us or a close friend will be here to greet you.
Santi & Xavi