Small house in quiet street, ideal for couples. There's a fridge and a kitchen for free use though breakfasts may be served on request. Comfortable bathroom and inner courtyard w/ outdoor shower. Furniture is minimalistic and sober. Colonial charm.
Welcome to your Casa Coco
The house was completely renovated in July 2013 to make it the gem it is today. The general style is colonial, very sober, polished tile floors, masonry walls and woodwork with precious woods from the region. Has 1 bedroom with window, Queen bed and AC; 1 open room that serves as a living room and kitchen, with all utilities, including coffee maker and a kettle for tea, plus a refrigerator; and 1 bathroom with sink and marble top, toilet and a luxury walk-in shower with plenty of room for two, marble walls and ceramic non-slip floor. The house is very cool, even in the summer months although guests have a ceiling fan for the hottest hours of the day. Separated from the living room by a large window is a small patio with a small seating area and an outdoor shower. The whole house has 110 and 220V power sockets and hot water in all faucets, including the two showers.
Toegang voor gasten
The house is completely independent and as a guest you can enjoy it for the duration of your stay with the same privacy of your own home.
Interactie met gasten
My mother Libia and my brother Alberto are your hosts at Casa Coco. They live nearby and will be available with anything at the house, as well as to answer questions and give recommendations on what to do in the city. They can also prepare a delicious breakfast and serve directly at the house.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The blue seal you will see by the entrance indicates that the house has all the licenses required by the city to offer tourists and visitors accomodation. All we ask is that you and your companion carry a passport or national identification with you and register upon arrival in our guestbook.
The most important thing is that our guests feel at home, so we respect your privacy and offer assistance as needed but with the utmost discretion. At the same time you are expected to behave civically and respectfully. There are a couple of tiny rules:
- The property along with furniture, utensils and appliances are family heritage and you should take care of it for all future guests; should there be some damage or breakage we may claim compensation.
- You may receive guests at any time but we will like to be kindly informed when the number of visitors raise to more than two or three; you are liable for any damage or loss caused by any of your guests.
- In the case that you have people staying overnight these should be reported without exception and have the duty to register as any other guest; in some cases we could claim an extra payment.
- You may smoke in the house but we would appreciate if you never do it in the bedroom and whenever possible always outside.
- The house is very safe but you are responsible for always locking the front door when you leave, sleep, or are not watching; after dusk we also recommend closing the shutter above the main door when you go out.