Downtown Indianapolis (Old Northside neighborhood). New stand-alone guesthouse, with loft. Flat screen TV, Cable, Wi-Fi. Full kitchen & bath. Continental breakfast. On-site Parking.
Cafe/coffee shop and highly acclaimed Tinker Street restaurant are only 1 block away. Fast food, banks, and drugstores nearby. Easy 1-mile walk to Mass Ave shopping, restaurants, and bars. Old National Center (0.8 mi), Convention Center (1.8 mi), and Lucas Oil Stadium (2.5 mi). Everything is close!
This is a new guesthouse that we built behind our 1923 bungalow home. Double bed and sitting area in the loft. Sofa that converts to double bed (IKEA type, not a fold-out) on main level. Flat screen TV, Cable, Wi-Fi. Full kitchen & bath. Nice covered front porch with table and chairs. Why be stuck inside?
Toegang voor gasten
You have full use of the entire guesthouse.
- This is a guesthouse we built primarily for our children when they visit from out of town. While separated from our house, we consider it part of our living quarters and ask that our guests treat it as if it was inside our house (i.e. with respect).
- Quiet time after 10pm, as we live in a quiet, upscale neighborhood.
- You are welcome to use the kitchen, but please wash dishes, clean the counters, etc. Please place all food waste in the trash.
- If you place items in the refrigerator, please take them with you or throw them in the trash before checking out.
- The Airbnb guests will be responsible for any damage that they cause to the premises.
-NO SMOKING INSIDE.
I work out of my house and am around most of the time. You can call, text, or email me at any time.
I am a independent manufacturer's rep living in Indianapolis (selling electrical components, pcbs, etc.). I have stayed in B&Bs in Ireland, England and Scotland many times over the last 30 years. I do not enjoy staying in hotels, as I have done a lot of that in traveling for work. I enjoy being an Airbnb host, because I have been meeting lots or really nice, interesting people.