Large and private bedroom accommodates 2 people. Located close to malls (Garden State Plaza & Willowbrook), NYC, METLIFE Stadium, Clifton Commons, Berkeley College, William Paterson University, St. Joseph's Hospital & Montclair State University. High speed wifi. Great location. Express buses to NYC 5 minute walk. No pets allowed. No smoking
PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE PRIOR TO REQUESTING TO BOOKING. WE WILL RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS LETTING YOU KNOW IF THE SPACE IS AVAILABLE.
Toegang voor gasten
Entire house except master bedroom and master bath.
Interactie met gasten
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
We currently have two dogs, a frenchbulldog and a bully. They are super friendly, quite and crate train and house trained. Bentley the frenchbulldog is a registered therapy dog and Roman is still in training.
• No shoes in the house.
• Smoking is not allowed (inside or out) on property. No cigarette butts will not be thrown on the ground.
• Absolutely no downloading of illegal stuff while using wifi.
• We do not allow other non registered guests or other visitors to the house without homeowners approval.
• Please, no food in the living room or bedrooms.
• Lock/close all gates and doors behind you. This is to keep our puppies from roaming around the neighborhood.
• Close doors and windows when you leave.
• Lock the door behind you when you leave.
• Lost key will be an extra charge of $50 as we have replace all keys in the house.
• We do not allow the use of illicit drugs or being drunk while in the house.
• When in doubt, ask us.
•No Pets allowed
•All damages will be deducted from security deposit
• Failure to clean up after yourself will result in no access to the kitchen.
•Do not feed the dogs ANYTHING.
•No weapons or firearms allowed.
Hi Travelers! I'm Kory, 29-year-old born and raised in Upstate, NY. I just finished 8 years in the US Military. Currently working for the State of New Jersey.
When I'm not work, I'm spending times with friends, running, hiking or at the beach with my dogs. I often head to NY to spend time with family.
I love to travel when I can, and AirBNB has made it possible for me to do so more often!