The beauty of Roeland Park is that you're a short drive to anywhere in KC. If you're looking for a cozy, quiet, tree-lined street with a front porch and a casual, laid-back atmosphere...this is your place. We are a non-discriminating home. If your party is more than 2 we have an additional bedroom with a queen size bed. Breakfast muffins and coffee will be made available every morning.
You (and your guest, if applicable) will automatically be assigned the king bedroom to share. If your party is more than two we will open up the queen size bedroom; however, for only two guests - if you request both bedrooms you will be charged $15 per night for the second bedroom.
We bought our home in 2001 and we have recently finished renovating every room in the house. The last room we renovated is the main floor bathroom that you have access to. We love constantly working on our home
Toegang voor gasten
You'll have access to our entire home, with the exception of our upstairs master bedroom.
Interactie met gasten
ANY questions about our home, our city, directions, restaurants - just ask. We love our city and we are happy to give you answers.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
There is a sliding barn door that further separates your bedroom from our dining area. Feel free to shut the barn door for additional privacy if you desire.
1. Smoking allowed only on back deck or front porch. Never inside the house.
2. Quiet time after 10pm
3. No parking in our driveway - there is plenty of parking available anywhere on our street.
4. Common Sense Rule: Clean up after yourself.
5. Discrimination, perceived or otherwise, is to be left at the front door and is never tolerated in our home.
6. Check-out time no later than 11am
7. $55 per night is our base price for two people, one (king size) bedroom; however, if your reservation is for two people AND you use both bedrooms you will be charged an additional $15 per night for the second bedroom.
8. Lastly, we do not change our lifestyle as Airbnb hosts. Occasionally we may entertain friends, family, and/or neighbors during your stay. Our lifestyle is an open-door policy so often-times friends/family/community walk into our house unannounced. Please know we will never take over any of your space and we will certainly respect your reservation. If you are not comfortable with this - please do not make a reservation with us.
My wife and I are empty-nesters and Airbnb fits our casual home lifestyle. We can assist with you on any needs you have - or we can stay out of your way. Our front porch is always available for cocktails and good conversation. Our hot tub (fall/winter) is always available for your use. We love our city and are happy to share our home with you. We are a non-discriminating home. We are friendly, and we only ask you be the same. Kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay with us!