My place is close to Transportation, banks, restaurants, shops, ice cream stores, parks, shopping center and the beach., the airport...and Air Train.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
At this time, September 2017, only female(s) and couples,(1 female, I males) in the same room are acceptable.
1. Keep entry doors locked.
2.Return keys upon your departure
3. Maintain cleanliness.
- Wash dishes and replace in cabinets.
- Empty shower drain strainer after each shower with a paper towel.
4. Dispose of with & sanitary products into the trash can.
5. No hair dying.
6. No hot curling irons, hair straighteners or hair blowers on bathroom sink or toilet.
7. No food in your room. Space will be designated in the pantry, fridge and/or freezer.
8. Place dirty laundry into a provided plastic bag.
9. Be mindful not to allow my two sweet dogs to escape from the from door. They will stay, and respond to,"stay, go in."
10. Place recyclables (paper, plastic & metal) into a separate plastic bag and/or place in recyclable cans, outside the bad door.
Down to earth, insightful, creative, caring...I enjoy interacting with guests and hosting to please.
I can't live without food , sunshine, the beach,my garden and my pets. I have two sweet dogs and two cats. I like to live in the moment, to treat folks the way I'd like to be treated and try to make lemonade out of lemons
Life is not a dress rehearsal!!!
I find joy in something I do each day!