Award winning guest house in central Cornwall, close to the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project.
Hunters Moon is in central Cornwall, very convenient for the Eden Project (15 minutes by car), the Lost Gardens of Heligan (10 minutes by car), Charleston and Mevagissey where there is a good selection of restaurants. The village pub and shop are within a few minutes' walk, and we are very well situated for touring the whole of the county. St Austell railway station is 2 miles away, and a bus stop to Truro is about 15 minutes' walk. Suitable for couples & small groups.
Toegang voor gasten
Their own en suite bedroom, a large conservatory, breakfast room and the garden.
- Arrival between 4.30 & 6.30 pm.
- Departure on final day by 10.00 am.
- Guests may smoke in the garden.
- Guests have access to house at all times.
- All rooms en suite.
- Continental style breakfast. See our web site for full details.
- Guests have use of the conservatory.
- There is a fridge for guests' use.
- Twin beds are available.
- More than one room may be available.