This listing is located in Midtown Memphis - just minutes away from Overton Square, Cooper Young, and Downtown Memphis. You'll stay in a portion of my home that is completely separate from my own living space. Of course, you're also welcome to enjoy my beautiful front yard and deck.
Not only is my home convenient to the most popular parts of town, it also offers the comfort of a quiet neighborhood and amenities beyond what you'd find in most hotels.
From the entrance, you'll walk into the kitchen and dining area that features a wet bar, mini refrigerator/freezer, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, toaster, dishes, and silverware. In the hallway, there is a vanity / work desk. The full bathroom has a large shower (not a bathtub), pedestal sink, and toilet. Basic toiletries and linens are provided. The bedroom has a king-size bed with 14" memory foam mattress, seating area for two, full-motion wall-mounted television, and spacious closet with lockbox for valuables. There is also a full-length mirror in the entry hall.
Proximity to popular attractions:
Downtown Memphis / Beale Street: 4 miles / 11 minutes
Bass Pro Pyramid: 5.1 miles / 12 minutes
Graceland: 10 miles / 15 minutes
FedEx Forum: 5 miles / 11 minutes
Memphis Zoo / Overton Park / Levitt Shell: 2 mile / 5 minutes
Overton Square Entertainment District: 1 mile / 4 minutes
Cooper Young Entertainment District: 2 miles / 6 minutes
Rhodes College: 1.5 miles / 5 minutes
Christian Brothers University: 1 mile / 4 minutes
Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium: 1 mile / 4 minutes
University of Memphis: 4 miles / 9 minutes
Memphis International Airport: 6.7 miles / 12 minutes
Shelby Farms Park: 9 miles / 15 minutes
Agricenter International: 12 miles / 18 minutes
Memphis International Raceway: 12 miles / 22 minutes
Toegang voor gasten
You'll have access to the entire suite described above as well as my front porch and yard.
Interactie met gasten
Access to the suite is incredibly easy with a key code, so we won't have to meet to exchange keys, but I'm always a call or text away if you need anything!
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
I provide an assortment of coffees, teas and other hot beverages, water and cokes, and even some snacks to get you started. I've tried to include everything that travelers might need, but I live in the other half of the house and am readily available if there's something you've forgotten!
- Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to the homeowner. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. The Homeowner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home. Waste from smoking outside the home must be disposed of properly: cigarette butts will not be thrown on the ground.
- The home is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whim they invite to use the premises.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking is limited to designated spots or on street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- There is no daily maid service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- No refunds will be given for storms, rain, or other weather conditions.
- Please respect the neighbors and others in the house by keeping noise down after 10:00 p.m.
- If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon check- in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
- Guest must check out by 11:00 A.M. Guest is required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was in upon check in by making sure dishes are washed and put away, dirty linens are placed in hamper, and the space is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted, and sanitized.
- Guests that do not vacate the rental property by 11:00 AM without the consent of the homeowner are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
- Guest shall allow homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Vanaf 22 november 2017 - 31 oktober 2018 geldt er een minimumverblijf van 2 nachten.
I grew up in Nashville, but came to Memphis 10 years ago to finish my undergraduate degree. Now I work full time and am pursuing my PhD in Earth Sciences. I just bought my first home and am excited to share it with you!