Our beautiful private home located on the top of the hill in Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture facing Lake Ashi - one of the gorgeous lakes in Japan where the best views of the lake in combination with Mount Fuji can been seen under perfect weather. Surrounded by forests and beautiful nature, would be perfect weekend getaway place for spending a very good holiday for a big group of up to 6 guests. Within a few hours direct train ride from Shinjuku Station in Tokyo to Hakone Yumoto Station. :)
Have you dreamed of waking up from hearing birds singing in the morning? Have you ever wished to see tons of beautiful stars shining through the sky?or maybe... have you been recently considering getting away somewhere quiet, yet with easy access from the centre of Tokyo? Well… this would be perfect for your getaway place :)
Our cozy private home provides a country, relaxing feeling stay with fantastic views from the window being on top of the hill facing down to the lake.
• SLEEP: We have a total of 3 bedrooms in this place with 2 single futon beds in Bedroom #1 and 2 single beds for each of the rest that ensures a good night sleep. All beddings are professionally washed before your arrival.
• KITCHEN: There is 1 big multifunctional kitchen in main area including a sink, electric kettle, fridge, microwave, cutlery, gas oven, dishes, mugs, dish soap – everything you would need for enjoying your own cooking during your stay. Some coffee bags are also provided for your morning as well.
• LIVING ROOM: We offer a flat screen TV with access to local TV shows, some big comfy sofas, air conditioner for adjusting temperature inside the house. There is also a balcony where the spectacular views of Lake Ashi in combination with Mount Fuji in early morning or beautiful shiny stars can been seen with 1 table and 2 chairs for you to relax on.
• BATHROOM: The bathroom has a big bathtub with its beautiful floors made from so called “blue stones” coming from the idea that the stone turns slightly bluer when it gets wet. Having huge windows in the bathroom provides a fantastic view of beautiful nature and Lake Ashi. Oh, and do not worry... shampoo, conditioner, and body soap are also provided as well. :)
• MORE: We rent one more cottage situated just above this house. It can accommodate up to 12 guests, so if you are interested in booking, take a look: https://www.airbnb.jp/rooms/14461850
=========== Things To Keep in Mind Before Booking ==========
(1) There is lots of steps to get to our place. It would be the same as you taking stairs to the 2nd floor. So if you are not in good condition, it might be hard for you... :(
(2) Since lots of stairs are waiting for you, we have baggage storage for you to store your heavy suitcases before climbing up. This baggage storage is large enough to open up your suitcase and store lots of baggage. :)
(3) There is free parking spot available to you! It is large enough to park 2 regular sized cars. ;) Just let us know before if you are coming by car!
Toegang voor gasten
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Wi-Fi access
- 1 set of clean bath towels for each guest
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine, dryer
- Detergent, fabric softener
- Full kitchen with kitchen basics
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Microwave, fridge
- BBQ grill
- Iron / iron table
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
Bedroom #1 (Tatami Flooring)
・2 single futons
Bedroom #2 (Western Flooring)
・2 single beds
Bedroom #3 (Western Flooring)
・2 single beds
Interactie met gasten
This will be your own private house while you are in Hakone. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is between 2pm and 10pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If you are planing on arriving early, there is baggage storage for you to store your luggage at the entrance of our place. And you can use the key for our place to open the door to the luggage storage as well :)
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
12pm. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Hakone very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please do not touch any paintings hanging on the wall.
- Please DO NOT touch the orange breaker located next to the door and turn off air conditioner when you are out of the apartment.
- Please make sure to always leave dehumidifier on as it gets dry inside the room.
- If there is a change in the number of guest please contact us at least one week before check-in.
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 12:00 pm. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Deze verhuurder heeft 27 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies