Our 100-year-old house is historic and recently remodeled. The available guest room has a comfortable queen-size bed and closet space. It's conveniently located in Mid-City with easy access to Downtown Baton Rouge, LSU, the interstate, great local restaurants, grocery stores, the Garden District, nightlife, and the bus line. Ideal for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- We have two lovable and fun dogs. If you are not comfortable with dogs, please indicate this in your initial book request. If you are staying for two nights or less, we can keep the dogs in their back bed room and completely out of your way. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept longer term stays with guests who are uncomfortable with the dogs at this time.
- No pets, children or infants please.
- Feel free to use the kitchen, laundry, and all common areas. We do ask that you stay out of the back yard and the back dogs' bedroom.
- When booking, please provide an estimation of your arrival time.
- We ask that all applying guests be at least double verified through AirBnB.
- If you need anything during your stay or have any questions, please ask! We love being great hosts to our guests!
Just wrapped up my fourth year as a professor at LSU. Enjoy eating out, live music, exploring local nightlife, learning local politics, etc.