"It's Not Your Average Accommodation, it's More!"
• Romantic Boatshed is an ideal getaway
• Watch spectacular sunrises and sunsets
• Absolute waterfront with 180 degree views
• Wake up to birds chirping and water lapping
• Only a 100 metre (100 yards) walk to lots of restaurants
• The Bay Boatshed is the perfect escape
• Close to Bus stop and train to city
• 12 minute drive to Cronulla Beaches
• Close to Westfield Miranda and Southgate Shopping Centre
• 20 minutes to Sydney Airport
Relax at this newly renovated "Bay Boatshed" set on the waterfront at Sylvania. It's truly unique in style and theme. With fabulous water views, as its absolute waterfront, through to the Sydney City skyline.
Fully equipped kitchenette, with fridge and Microwave for making breakfast, lunches or light meals. Fresh Coffee and Tea making facilites also available for your exclusive use.
You can watch the Sydney NYE fireworks from the boat shed.
Enjoy a romantic couples weekend or just relax and get away from the ordinary.
Completely private, come and go as you please with your own private entrance and access to the property.
Toegang voor gasten
You have a private entrance (accessed by a secure gate and a pathway at the side of the house) that way you can come and go as you please.
Street Parking for you vehicle.
Interactie met gasten
We will always endeavour to greet you on arrival to show you around.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
We are always available via phone.
Only to happy to assist with directions and information on the area.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
• Wake up to birds whistling, magnificient sunrises and finish the day with gob-smacking sunset over Kogarah Bay.
• Watch sailing craft on the bay and at special times watch Formula One Motor Boat racing in front of Georges River Motor Boat club. Former location to the popular TV Show "Packed to the Rafters."
• Hire a boat and check out Sylvania Waters and the beautiful waterfront homes and waterways.
• Take a 10 minute drive to famous Cronulla Beach and Port Hacking.
• Catch a public ferry to Bundeena.
• Drive to Kurnell, the birthplace of modern Australia. Discovered by Captain James Cook in 1770.
• Art lovers can attend the Hazelhurst Art Galley for Free.
It's only a 5 minute drive away.
Or nature lovers can drive to the world famous Royal National Park and enjoy row boats and Audley river picnics.
Please note -
Guest must under no circumstances burn candles inside or outside of the Bay Boatshed.
Guests must always have permission from Ross and Chris to invite other people onto the property or into the Bay Boatshed.
Please make sure that any kitchenette glasses, crockery or utensils used be at least rinsed out or washed up before leaving.
Our property is not suitable for persons with limited mobility due to access and variying surface treatments.
Quiet time after 10pm is required.