My place is close to Private Lake Access, Great Views, Wheel Chair Accesible, . My place is good for couples, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Linen included (excluding towels)
Gas BBQ available
Gas Webber available
Kayaks available (Byo life jackets) recommended
2 X fridge freezers inside
Double door drinks fridge on deck
Trailer to transport chairs, table, kayaks etc to water via private lake access
Outdoor fire pit (subject to fire restrictions)
HOMEPOINT VIEWS ON EILDON
PROPERTY INFORMATION BOOKLET & RESPONSABILITIES
POLICE, AMBULANCE & FIR(URL HIDDEN) 000
MANSFEILD DISTRICT HOSPITA(URL HIDDEN) (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
MANSFIELD DENTAL GROU(URL HIDDEN) (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
RENTAL AGEN(URL HIDDEN)PEPPIN POINT CARAVAN PAR(URL HIDDEN)
(FOR FUEL, GROCERIES, ICE AND ALCOHOL)
BONNIE DOON PETROL STATION 8am – 6pm (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
(KEY PICK UP AND DROP OFF, MARINE & AUTO REPAIRS(URL HIDDEN)YOUR RESPONSABILITIES WHILST AT HOMEPOINT VEIWS
IT IS CRUCIAL YOU STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE 10AM CHECK OUT AND 2PM CHECK IN TIMES AS SOME TIMES WE HAVE GUESTS CHECKING IN THE SAME DAY YOU ARE CHECKING OUT. BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THE HOUSE WE NEED EVERY MINUTE OF THE 4 HOURS TO CLEAN AND RESTOCK THE HOUSE.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE BIG STEEL GATE AT THE ENTRANCE TO OUR PRIVATE ROAD IS KEPT SHUT AT ALL TIMES (not locked just shut)
• Please observe a 20km per hour maximum speed limit on all property roads
• Please respect all the other property owners and DO NOT enter their properties
• Please take all reasonable precautions to not harm any of the local flora and fauna
• The property must be left as you found it or an additional cleaning charge will apply
• When leaving you are required to take all your rubbish with you in the garbage bags provided. DO NOT FILL ANY OF THE WHEELIE BINS ON OR NEAR THE PROPERTY failure to take your rubbish with you or if rubbish is left in property bins will result in an additional charge for rubbish removal.
• We are on a septic system so please make sure that nothing goes down the toilets or sinks that shouldn’t ie sanitary product, hair, food etc
• We are also on tank water, so please use the water responsibly.
• Please enjoy the fire pit safely and ensure it is completely extinguished before your departure (PLEASE NOTE, NO FIRES ON DAYS OF TOTAL FIRE BAN)
• Absolutely no pets inside the house at any time. If any pets do go inside the house the cost to repair any damage ie scratched floors etc or clean up pet hair, pet smell or mess will be charged to you and taken from your bond.
• STRICTLY NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE
• If smoking outside please place butts in tins provided. Do not throw butts on the ground as this is a fire danger and also will require our cleaners to pick them all up. Which will result in an additional cleaning charge.
• No shooting of any kind permitted on our or any surrounding properties.
• Pets may be allowed on request at our discretion after we talk with the client prior to arrival. Any pets that are permitted to stay at the property are the sole responsibility of their owners and must not interfere with the local wildlife or other property owners.
• Private lake access gates are clearly marked with HOMEPOINT VIEWS ON EILDON signage and are located approximately 200m on your left after you enter the private road through the big steel gates.
• Boats are able to be launched at our private lake access with a 4 wheel drive when lake levels permit. Otherwise the boat ramp beside the Bonnie Doon bridge or at Kennedy point are available all year round. Once we put our boats in we leave them in tied up at the shore of our private lake access point for the duration of our stay. We have never had any issues with launching our boats from the bank or with leaving them tied to the bank overnight, HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• The private lake access gates can remain open for the duration of your stay but must be locked prior to your departure.
• Drinks fridge on the deck is to be turned off and the door kept ajar as you found it before you leave.
• Kayaks on the side of the shed are there for your use, we recommend that a floatation vest be worn whilst using them. Please use them responsibly and hang them back up before your departure. You can use the blue trailer to get them to the water if need be. Use them on a repair or replace if damaged or lost basis.
• There are extra outdoor chairs beside the shed for your use. There is also additional hoses hanging on the same side of the shed
• There is a 30m hose at the rear corner of the house and another 30m hose at the north end of the house.
• All appliances and white goods used must be cleaned before departure. Ie Oven, All Fridges, washing machine, Dryer, Webber and BBQ
• Vacum cleaner, mops and brooms are in the store room along with a portable cot and high chair.
• Drying room is at the end of the passage way beside the laundry.
• Fuse box is in the laundry behind the door.
• Please feel free to fill in our guest book, we would really appreciate your feedback both negative, so we can address any issues, and of course positive(URL HIDDEN)WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR STAY AT HOMEPOINT
VIEW(URL HIDDEN)ON EILDON
Mansfield Holiday Letting (MHL) is a family owned business specialising in holiday rental accommodation in Mansfield and surrounds. Established in 1999, we now manage over 65 holiday homes in the region.
We offer a quality management system and high standards of service to both landlords and guests.
Passionate about showcasing this beautiful region of the Alpine High Country, plus a warm and friendly customer service approach and a high level of organisation, MHL aims to provide a positive, enjoyable experience for both our holiday makers and property owners.