Fairhaven is the perfect place to go for those who want to escape the hassle and bustle of city life as it quite and removed from larger towns but close enough to Anglesea and Lorne if you want to visit. With a beautiful large balcony you can sit back and enjoy ocean views in the horizon or lay back on the back deck to the surrounding National Park. Did I mention we are only 7mins walk to the infamous Fairhaven lifesaving club and gorgeous beach.
- Be respectful of neighbours, any disturbance and complaints can lead to non refund of bond or asked to leave early.
- Please bring your own towel and shower mat.
- Doona, pillow and fitted sheet provided. If you love your pillow we recommend to bring yours from home to make sure you have a wonderful experience, as well as anything else like sheets.
- Please leave the house clean as you found it, dishes must be washed and left out to dry.
- Please clean the fire place. Make sure the ash is cold before discarding it. This is a severe fire hazard.