Come and enjoy the exquisite view of Taal Lake! So relaxing and close to nature that you won't get tired of falling in love of the scenery over and over again! It's a breath of fresh air literally, a home away from home and from the humidity in Manila!
The unit is located at SMDC Wind Residences Tower 2, 22nd Floor, West Maharlika St., Tagaytay City. It's a one bedroom unit with double size bed and a sofa bed.
Cooking is allowed and simple sets of utensils are available for your use. Though you can have your food takeaways from the restaurants downstairs at Tower 1 and 3 and should you opt to walk or bring your car to Robinsons Supermarkets there lots of resto there such as Hap Chan, Razons, Shakey's, Rai Rai Ken, Giligan's, Classic Savory, and Ted's Oltimer Lapaz Batchoy. Don't forget to eat special bulalo at your choice of resto such as Gerry's Grill, Lake District, Josephine's which is just a stone away and in front of Wind Residences. Also, Charito by Bag of Beans is a must try too!
Just a reminder we will only accept party of 5 as property management house rules guests capacity shall not exceed 5. Thus appreciate if you could confirm the number of guests before booking so we could arrange options.
Towels, bedlinen and other complementaries shall be provide for 2 guests only.
Toegang voor gasten
Unit is at 22nd floor of Tower 2 with three lifts to service the tenants and guests. There's a 24 hours concierge, security service and the place is equipped with CCTV system.
Guests can access the Clubhouse facilities such as indoor and outdoor pools for Php150 per person, basketball, badminton and tennis court for Php200 per hour per session . There's a game room you can use for free and a Function Rooms can be reserve and use but fee to be arrange at the admin office. Playground, garden and jogging paths are plenty in these area. There's more lounges and reception at the Clubhouse that you can use and relax.
Sky Lounge at Tower 3 where you can see the 360 degrees view of the city can be arrange at the reception desk for access.
You can park at the back at the Clubhouse for Php100 overnight or Php150 overnight multiple entry is allowed.
Interactie met gasten
My father will be meeting you at the basement lobby at Tower 2 during check in and will guide you to the unit. He will also facilitate your check out. You may contact him should you have any concerns during your stay.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Welcome to my SMDC Wind Residences Tower 2 Unit 2224
Thank you for choosing to book my unit for your Tagaytay vacation. I hope you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay. As the unit is a personal space for me and my family, I hope you will use it with care and respect as you would your own. I value your visit and would like to make it as comfortable as possible.
A few items to note before you settle in.
1) Guest entry is behind the Tower. You can drive to the back of the Tower – advise the guard our unit number Tower 2 Unit 2224. You may ask the guard to leave your car at the entrance while you register and lead your family to our unit. They will let you park only for a few minutes only for your convenience before proceeding to the main parking area.
2) Please register at the lobby of Tower 2. I have left your name with the Admin. Staff. As requested early move-in time is set at 11am on day of your check in and your exit time at 12pm on the day of your check out.
3) Turn on the electrical switch (left most switch) located at the wall behind the door when you enter. This will turn on the electrical outlets and switches in the unit.
4) Two (2) Toiletries and two (2) large and small towels will be provided in the unit. Should you need more you may bring your own or you may buy at the convenience store (7-eleven) at the ground floor of Tower 1.
5) There are 2 Parking areas:
a. At the front of the building (as you enter to your right) – for short staying guests and customers of the stores. Parking fee at Php40 for first 4 hours and Php20 succeeding hour or fraction. Parking is free for first 3 hours if you buy from any of the stores inside including 7-eleven. (Tip: if you plan to go out after you check-in you can use this front parking as it is much more convenient and may be for free if you buy any stuff from the stores.)
b. At the back side of the building (please ask for direction) – Php100 overnight single entry/exit or Php150 multiple entry/exit.
For entertainment, I do have several dvd movies/tv series that you can watched though I suggest you bring some movies too. The TV has a USB port or you can use the dvd set. There is no cable but with tv plus for local channel connections. For activities for your kids, The Sky Ranch is near the Wind Residences. There are also outdoor activities such as swimming, tennis and basketball behind the tower. For a minimum fee of Php150 you can use these amenities as my authorized guests. My unit is overlooking Taal Lake and you will have a good view of the scenery 24/7. There is also a viewing deck / lounge at Tower 1 Penthouse on the 24F for a nice romantic view of Taal Volcano if you still opt to explore the area and see Taal volcano on a different perspective.
My father Benjamin Amper will meet with you on your check in and check out if I will not be available. Please feel free to call me during your stay should you have any concerns. The unit has an intercom unit so you can call the lobby reception for inquiries.
1. No smoking inside our unit. Please use the exit stairs or outside premises should you need to smoke.
2. Sprinkler system is activated should there be a fire. Please help prevent fire and smoke when you cook.
a. Mind what you cook to avoid burnt food and smoke.
b. Remove the electric plug of the stove, rice cooker and water kettle after every use.
3. Simple cooking implements and dinner wares are available for use. They are clean and ready for use. Please clean them after use, no dirty dishes before you leave our unit.
4. Trash bins with trash bags are available at the kitchen and inside the bathroom. Extra trash bags are available in the cabinet above the kitchen faucet. There’s a garbage room near the “Exit” sign, please dispose the trash bags there before you leave.
5. The unit is set-up for only 4 people. A full size bed and a sofa bed is available for your use. Additional persons in excess of 4 are not allowed.
6. Should you use the sofa bed, a set of bed sheets and pillows are available for your use. A mattress is also provided. Please use it under the sheets before using the sofa bed.
7. Dining table and chairs are available for your dining needs. Please refrain from eating and drinking on the bed to avoid spillage and stains.
8. The left side window can be opened in full. Please observe safety at all times.
a. Do not leave your children unattended near the window ledge.
b. Ensure to close it when it rains and before you leave the unit.
9. Help us conserve electricity and water. Please turn-off the lights and aircon unit when not in use or whenever you leave the unit. Keep the tap close and the shower off to save precious water.
Please feel free to call me or my father at CP# (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) during your stay should you have any concerns. The unit has an intercom unit so you can call the lobby reception for inquiries.
Deze verhuurder heeft 7 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies