Full first floor apartment(private living room and bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom) in tranquil neighborhood
10 minute walk from NJ Transit
10 min walk from quaint shopping area
35 min to NYC by car, 1h by public transportation
35 min to Newark International Airport by car, 1.5 hrs by public transportation
The space if perfect for singles, couples, tourists and/or business travelers
Toegang voor gasten
Guests have private access to the living room and bedroom as well as shared access to a communal kitchen and bathroom.
Interactie met gasten
There are two other tenants that live in the building aside from me. "A" lives in the basement and works as a manager at a local gym. "R" lives on the 2nd floor, he is an artist and was kind enough to share some of his work that is displayed in the rental space and throughout the house. I live on the 3rd floor and work remotely from home as a software engineer. We will be happy to help you with anything you need during your stay, but we all like to keep ourselves busy, so you will probably not see very much of us unless you make an effort to reach out. Please feel free to contact me directly at any time if there's any way I can help to make your stay more comfortable and accommodating.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
"A" also has a dog named "Z" that likes to run around the house and would love to meet you if you'd like. She is very friendly and sweet and loves company, however, we respect every guests personal preferences when it comes to interacting with animals and she will not be allowed to enter your space unless you go out of your way to invite her in and introduce yourself.
- Please park on the left side of the driveway in front of the orange traffic cone
- If you prefer, you can also park on the street in front of the house, you will not be ticketed
- Aside from the bed in the bedroom, feel free to sleep on the couch as well, its actually quite comfy
- The thermostat is located in the bedroom above the right side of the black dresser
- Feel free to adjust the temperature to your liking by pressing the up and down arrows on the thermostat to increase or decrease the temperature
- You are welcome to store your belongings in the drawers of any accessible furniture in the the living room and bedroom, JUST DON'T FORGET TO BRING THEM WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE! :)
- Please go outside if you want to smoke cigarettes, only greens or vapes allowed indoors FIRE EXTINGUISHER is located in the kitchen should any unfortunate incidents occur
- menus are available on a counter in the kitchen
- We highly recommend the spinach and ricotta cheese pizza from Santoni's
- All kitchen appliances are functional and available for use at your leisure
- STOVE: the pilots that work (front left and back right) do not light automatically, a lighter is available on the counter
- Please let me know in advance if you would like to bring other guests to the premises. If more guests than confirmed in your reservation are found on the premises, without advance notice and direct permission from me, you will be asked to leave.