The apartment is on the first floor and is very quiet because overlooks the back courtyard.
Your cute room is ca. 18 m² and it guarantees a good night's sleep. There is a spacious sunny living room with a kitchen unit.
Double size bed + double size couch in your bedroom.
Compact kitchen unit in the living room: microwave, kettle, fridge, dishes, etc. -
Breakfast: coffee&tee, cereals, etc. and clean towels by request
Bright apartment in the absolute heart of the City, in the posh Friedrichstraße neighbourhood - Planckstraße. Heritage-protected building from 1892 in a classic Berlin-style with high ceilings (3,2 meters) and original 120 years old hardwood floors. Behind the famous Admiralspalast and only one step from the legendary subway and metro station Friedrichstraße. Museum Island is only 2 minutes to walk! Also Brandenburger Gate, countless bars and restaurants, parks, shopping malls such as Gallery Lafayette are only few steps from my place!
The apartment is on the first floor after the ground floor and is very quiet because overlooks the back courtyard.
Your cute and cozy room is ca. 18 m² and overlooks the back courtyard. The room is very quiet and it guarantees a good night's sleep. There is a spacious sunny living room with a kitchen unit, along with the bathroom.
- Double size bed (140cm x 200 cm) and double size couch (140cm x 200 cm) for additional 2 guests in the bedroom.
- Compact kitchen in the living room with a microwave, kettle, fridge, dishes, etc. - see pictures: the sink is in the bathroom.
- There is a lock on your room's door
- Breakfast: coffee & tee, cereals, etc. and clean towels by request if available
- Children friendly: please inform me before booking if you are traveling with children
- The heating is not included since it works sometimes slow and I don't have any influence on it
- The water pressure might be low but its always enough to take a shower
- Check in time is flexible and I will try to make it comfortable for you as much as possible. But please understand that we are also working almost every day and are not all the time in the apartment. Also sometimes the previous guests check out later as expected - in this case you first may leave your luggage in the apartment and come back later to arranged time to check in.
- In another guest/living room may stay I or other people
- To avoid any misunderstandings please read my description and ask any questions before booking. I expect you to understand and agree with the description of my listing
- To make sure you read my description here is a secret word - Max Planck - that I may ask you in case of any complains or misunderstandings later.
- As a reliably host my aim is to make your stay trouble free and comfortable as much as possible. So I'll appreciate if you'll give me a 5 star review or if your are not satisfied with anything please speak to me before giving your review.
- Take off your street shoes in the corridor
- Please keep the apartment in clean condition
- Turn off the light when you leave
- Please open the door in bathroom after taking a shower
- Don’t move any furniture except of chairs
- If you break or damage something please let me know immediately
- Have fun in Berlin :)