This place is a part of Sazi Homestay chain, it is located at 75 Hang Bong street - main street of the Old Quarter, but very quite. This is perfect location, very convenience for everything.
This private room is on 3rd floor of the house with nice style and such a beautiful balcony, very windy and bright.
PLEASE VIEW THESE OTHER MY LISTINGS:
- Large, beautiful & fully-furnished: 1 bedroom with inside private bathroom on 3rd floor; 1 bedroom with a bunk bed on 5th floor for extra guests (no bathroom); shared kitchen and living area on 1st floor; shared green rooftop with washing machine on highest floor.
- Self-check in: 24/7
- Unlimited high-speed wifi
- Location: the heart of Hanoi, located in a good area with many restaurants, bars, and cafes around it. Perfect spot to explore the centre of the Old Town.
- Safe and quite area.
- There is only 1 room on each floor, very private.
NICE BEDROOMS AMENITIES:
- Wooden floor
- Main room: A double bed with comfy mattress & a lounge sofa; private bathoom. Cool Air condition
- 2nd room (for extra guests): a bunk bed with mattress, no bathroom. Cool Air condition
- A large balcony with green tree pots, has a view to traditional villa.
- Wadroble & mirror
- The clean bathroom with water heater, toilet paper
- Hair dryer, clean towels, soap, hand wash, shampoo&bath gel
Toegang voor gasten
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time: 2:00PM / Check-out time: 12:00PM.
- If you want an early check-in and late check-out, please don't hesitate to let us know
You will have your own room, your own bathroom (if you book with 2 guests), and you will have more room with a bunk bed without bathroom if you book from 3 guests.
A small living area and kitchen area on 1 st floor. We have a fridge, a microwave, hot water kettle, Cooking utensil... You could cooking and making anything you feel comfortable.
We have a washing machine on rooftop for you.
And we have prepared a Local map with recommended places and food in Hanoi. It's such an useful and fantasic noted.
Interactie met gasten
I always communicate with you all day through phone to responding all your problem, and fix all inconvenience you meet throughout your stay. I also would love to share a few places I know about the city with you. I try to automate the checking in/out process as much as possible.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
- We offer Airport Transfer with best rate in local price market (see the photo).
- Tour booking: One co-host is working at a tourist shop, so we're very happy to giving some advices about many interesting place with best value (Ha Long bay, Sa Pa, Cat Ba island, Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh - Trang An, Bac Kan...).
BEST VALUE ACCOMMODATION
- The cheapest price for perfect location, best service.
• Passport (foreigners)/ID (local) are required for check in.
• Don’t open the house gate for anyone
• Save the tree! Only turn the lights/air-con on when you are in the room.
• Who wastes (hot) water will be teleported to the driest place on earth, you’re not gonna enjoy it there.
• Smoking kills! You are free to do it in your room’s balcony, not inside!
• Hanoi is a safe city but with there’s million people living in, I’m not sure all of them are nice, please lock the house door every time you come out/in.
• Somebody is dream about you, keep it a little quiet after 11pm.
Hello, I’m Lien. I'm 31 years old. I was born and raised in Hanoi, Vietnam and work in finance field. I love travelling and architecture; so I would love to creat a comfortable and cozy place for everyone who loves travelling like me to stay and relax after a long journey.
It's the reason I built the Sazi Homestay chain with some properties at the Old Quarter of Hanoi and center of Da Nang city.
It would be my pleasure to offer you my support or give you some Hanoi, Da Nang travel advices. Hope my warm hospitality will make you feel at home and have a wonderful stay. I also hope that you will enjoy the charm of Vietnam as well as the cultural atmosphere.
Please feel free to contact me anytime if you require any further informations.