Charming stone cottage in the heart of Domme, one of the "prettiest villages of France". Private enclosed terrace and garden with views over the countryside.
New to the rental market this year, this lovely quaint stone cottage offers comfortable holiday accommodation, for up to 4 guests. L'Abri has the benefit of being within the medieval walled village of Domme, with all shops and restaurants within easy walking distance, but with views over the surrounding countryside beyond the village walls.
Fully renovated during winter 2016, it now offers 2 large double bedded rooms both with an ensuite shower rooms, a large living room and a brand new open plan style fully fitted kitchen.
A glazed front door leads onto:
- an open plan living room with exposed beams and wooden floor offering:
* a sitting area with sofa, armchairs, TV, coffee table, lamps and rugs.
* a dining area with wooden table and four chairs
- a brand new fully fitted equipped kitchen with its door onto the terrace: cooker, double sink, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
From the lounge a wooden staircase leads to the top floor, nestled under the eaves, with exposed beams, stone walls and wooden floor.
- a spacious sitting area with chairs, lamps and views over the countryside.
- a double bedroom with a large double bed (160cm wide) which can be separated into two single beds of necessary, bedside tables, lamps and a hanging rail. There is AC for that bedroom.
- a new shower room with shower unit, washbasin and toilet.
The second bedroom is situated on the lower floor, also accessible via a staircase from the lounge.
- set on the bottom floor, and cool in the heat of the summer, this bedroom also has a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables, lamps, wardrobe space and chest of drawers.
- there is also a newly fitted shower room with shower unit, washbasin and toilets
Accessible via the kitchen, the house has the added advantage of having a completely private exterior space.
- a small upper terrace with table and chairs ideal for coffee and croissants in the morning sun!
- a few steps lead down into the garden and courtyard, where there is a stone built barbecue, wooden table and chairs, sun loungers and parasol.
- a gated grassed area behind the house can be used to park a small car or to store bikes.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
- Bed Linen and Towels are available at extra cost:
- A cleaning service is available at a cost of 90 Euros