Our cabin is located on Yale Creek Road. It's cute cozy and clean. Kitchen, Living Room, 1 bath with two nice bedrooms, both have queen beds that are very comfy. One couch and a loveseat in the living room. The couch can sleep one person, but it is not as comfortable as the beds. Great place to stay, close to Yellowstone Park, Mesa Falls, and many awesome attractions.
Meadow view out back! Lots of aspen and pines. Great horseshoe pit for a game if you dare.
Nice area for a fire, roasting marshmallows, hot dogs, and story telling.
Toegang voor gasten
Guest are allowed to use the entire cabin.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Mountain get-a-way close to many recreational opportunities! Minutes from reservoirs, lakes and streams, fishing, hiking, mtn biking. Abundant wildlife. Take a drive to the top of Mt. Sawtelle!
- Quiet Hours after 10pm. Ensure all camp fires are completely extinguished.
- No outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from you host.
- Please remove shoes and enjoy clean floors.
- Guests under the age of 21 are certainly welcome, they will just need to be accompanied with parents or guardians.
- Please keep the forest area clean by putting trash in the garbage can on the front porch.
Please keep home clean and put all dishes in the dishwasher, towels in the hamper. Take the trash out and put it in the large garbage can on the front porch.
Do not leave any food outside and make sure the garbage can has the lid on and its secure. The critters will stay away.
My husband and I grew up in Idaho Falls. We have 4 amazing children. We love the Air Bnb community and we are excited about our guests coming to Island Park to stay in our comfy and cozy cabin. It has been in the family for over 20 years. We take great care of it and we love sharing it with other guests and travelers.