This apartment belongs to Almada's street, one of the most famous of Porto´s heart that used to be full of hardware stores and now still keeps some of them and have new ones related to arts and vintage products. Actually that is a painter that shows its work trough a shop window.
This apartment is brand new and fully equipped with a lightful balcony.
As its in the back of the building, you have absolute silence to rest properly.
You will stay in the 1st floor with 2 big windows and balcony with view to a garden all for yourselves (the garden is being prepared).
It´s quiet and very comfortable with one bedroom with a bed for 2 persons (140x200cm) and a sofa-bed for 2 persons in the living room.
You also have a fully equipped kitchen: all kitchen utensils, fridge and freezer, ceramic hob, microwave oven, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, hand blender and some spices.
At your disposal, you have high-speed Wi-Fi, TV LCD with national and international channels and USB entry. Bed linens, towels and hand soap are included. In a nice vintage bathroom, you have available an hair dryer and shampoo/shower gel.
We provide tea, coffee, crackers and even umbrellas!
We want you to feel at home!
Toegang voor gasten
Full access to the entire apartment.
Interactie met gasten
It is a pleasure to welcome you! We want you to feel very comfortable and make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay. You can also call/text us through chat applications. We are your friends in Porto!
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
- We have a cot available (10€ per stay). If you need, please let us know in advance.
- Late check-in (10 PM to 9 AM) has an extra fee of 20€.
- We have homemade breakfast available to deliver by the morning at your door for 8€ per person. You can ask us for more information.
- if you need a transfer from the airport we can book for you and until 4 people you pay (directly to the driver) only 25 euros!
This apartment is reputable, legally registered and recognised rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal do Porto and ASAE. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database (48525/AL).
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paid holiday accommodation for recording the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement.
- Late check in from 22H (10 PM) to 9 AM has an extra fee of 20€.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- The subletting of the apartment is not permitted.
- We encourage you to recycle and put the trash in the public container to avoid unpleasant smells.
- Make a conscious use of water to avoid waste. Thank you for protecting the environment.
- Turn off all the appliances and lights you do not need and before your check-out.
- Respect your neighbours avoiding noises after 22H (10 PM) and 8H (8 AM).
- Respect the common areas of the building.
- Do not smoke. The tobacco smoke adds smells that are difficult to eliminate from the apartment.
- We have a boiler as a heating system. If you take long showers we recommend you take them at least one hour apart so it can reheat.
- If you notice any problems in the apartment let us know immediately.
- Before check-out, please wash your dishes.
- Please take care of the apartment as if it was your own. Thank you! The Port’Origami team.
We are two friends with a passion for our lovely city, Porto. Strong entrepreneurial roots, lead us to open our start-up: Port'Origami, Short-Term Rental Management.
Jéssica is a Tourismologist and an avid traveler. Wander several countries in Europe and South America living, working and volunteering in projects of local inhabitants. She like's the picturesque spots that only locals know and love to share knowledge and experiences. Photography is part of her life.
Mariana is a Psychologist and Coach. Perspicacious about people needs, always ensuring the fulfillment of their expectations. With a background in tourism and experience in the real estate market, its entrepreneurial nature led her to join these two passions!
We want you to feel very comfortable at our Port'Origami Homes and we want to make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay.
Looking forward to meeting you!