Sitting right in front of Lake Ashi, this trendy rustic-chic room offers wood accents, vintage furnitures and flat-screen TV. Other amenities range from kitchenette, dining table and balconies to skylights, comfortable beds, lake views and stained-glass windows.
You can also enjoy specialty coffee, trendy American restaurant and bar downstairs in the warm dining area or on the terrace overlooking the magnificent view of Lake Ashi.
This is a boutique hotel located right in front of Lake Ashi, one of the gorgeous lakes in Japan where the best views of the lake in combination with Mount Fuji can been seen under perfect weather. Surrounded by forests and beautiful nature, would be perfect weekend getaway place for spending a very relaxing holiday.
Our cozy room provides a country, relaxing feeling stay with fantastic views from the window being on top floor facing down to the lake. Within a few hours direct train ride from Shinjuku Station in Tokyo to Hakone Yumoto Station.
• SLEEP: We have total of 3 beds: 2 single beds and 1 sofa bed. All beddings are professionally washed before your arrival.
• KITCHEN: There is a kitchenette facing the lake including a sink, IH cooktop, kettle, fridge, microwave, cutlery, dishes, mugs, dish soap – everything you would need for enjoying your own cooking during your stay. Some coffee & tea bags are also provided for your morning as well.
• LIVING ROOM: We offer a flat screen TV with access to local TV shows, a comfortable sofa, air conditioner for adjusting temperature inside the house. There is also a balcony where the spectacular views of Lake Ashi, beautiful shiny stars can been seen with 1 table and 2 chairs for you to relax on.
• BATHROOM: The bathroom has a big bathtub with skylights. Shampoo, conditioner, and bodysoap are also provided as well.
• MORE: We rent four more rooms situated just below this suite. The entire hotel can accommodate up to 14 guests, so if you are interested in booking, take a look: https://www.airbnb.jp/rooms/xxxx
=========== Things To Keep in Mind Before Booking ==========
(1) This room is located on the 4th floor with no elevator. There are some steps to get to the unit..
(2) There is a free public parking space within 1 minute walking distance from our place. It might get busy during the weekend but parking overnight won't be an issue.
Toegang voor gasten
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Free Wi-Fi access
- 1 set of each clean bath towel and face towel for each guest
- Hair dryer
- Full kitchen with kitchen basics
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Microwave, fridge
- Iron / iron table
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
・2 single beds
・1 sofa bed
Interactie met gasten
This will be your own private space while you are in Hakone. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called XXX care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the XXX Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is between 3pm and 10pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If you are planing on arriving early, there is baggage storage for you to store your luggage at the entrance of our place. And you can use the key for our place to open the door to the luggage storage as well :)
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Hakone very much.
In order to provide you a pleasant stay and to avoid any misunderstandings, please read and get to know the following house rules.
• Please take off your shoes in the room.
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• As we really like to support the local recycling campaigns, garbage separation is required to stay in the room.
• If you break or damage anything, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• No smoking - also do not discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans.
• Upon check-out, please turn off electric appliances such as TV and AC.
• Please respect our neighbors by not being loud or littering outside the room. (especially when entering/leaving the building)
•Check-in: After 3:00PM / Check-out: Before 10:00AM
Thank you in advance for taking a great care of my home!
De verhuurder heeft 339 recensies van andere accommodaties.Bekijk andere recensies
Hello my name is Shihomi and I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. I moved to San Diego in 2002 for college and have lived in this amazing town ever since. My business partners and I opened Azuki Sushi in 2008 and is voted one of the best sushi restaurants in San Diego. During the restaurant's construction, I developed a passion for interior design. I went back to college to pursue a second career as an interior designer. I design each of my Airbnb units as if it is my own home.