Set in the Victorian enclave 'old Hanwell' with direct access to grand Union canal and great independent shops, pubs and restaurants. A characterful 2 bed cottage walking distance to mainline train to central London (20 mins paddington), heathrow (20 mins) with short bus ride to central and Piccadilly lines. On the fringes of Ealing, Brentford and Southall. Road access to M4/ M40. Perfect for short/ medium business stay, layover, family holiday in london with the added benefit of a home stay.
Toegang voor gasten
Guests will have access to the full house and garden and will be able to feel like a local in London. They will be given a set of keys for the duration of their stay.
In the apartment you will find:
- Sitting room with TV and open fire.
- Double bedroom with luxury mattress and large windows.
- Dining room with large table and chairs.
- Light and airy kitchen equipped with washing machine, oven, gas hob, toaster, Coffee machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and full cooking and dining utensils.
- 2 Bathrooms, one with bath, large window, rain shower over the bath, waterfall tap and the second bathroom with shower.
- Garden with bistro table and chairs.
Interactie met gasten
One of us will be there to personally welcome you at the house, and to show you how everything works. We live nearby and will leave our phone numbers just in case there is anything that you may need during your trip. We would be delighted to help with booking restaurants and suggesting activities and museums for your stay. As we live in London, we will happily share our knowledge, insight and experience with our guests. The rental price is all inclusive, including all electricity and heating charges, sheets, towels and washing powder.
- Respect the neighbors who have young children
- Put out the bins Sunday night for collection Monday mornings
- Drive carefully