Wisteria cottage is a charming period style cottage situated directly opposite Port Phillip Bay in the small fishing village of Indented Head (90 min from Melbourne) nestled between Portarlington and St Leonard’s (a few minutes drive) either way.
This character filled unique cottage exudes charm and romanticism from a bygone era but at the same time has all the creature comforts to ensure you have a comfortable and unforgettable stay.
• Directly opposite a safe family friendly swimming beach.
• Located in a delightful garden setting, surrounded by trees and plants/herb and salad garden... a perfect choice for a relaxing seaside escape.
• Large grassed back and front yard (enclosed with fence for kids and dogs), backyard contains safe playground with 2 swings, slide and tree house and sandpit for children. There is also a playground in the park right opposite the house on beachfront.
• Polished floorboards throughout the house with rugs.
• BBQ and outdoor dining table and chairs.
• 5 minutes walk to local shop/cafe.
• Books and games & movie collection on USB connected to TV’s for all to enjoy.
• 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people with one being the ensuite studio.
• Living area with beach views, flat screen TV and cosy gas log fireplace.
• Fully equipped country style kitchen and dining area. Dining table seats 6 but can be extended.
• 2 flat screen TVs in living room and Studio.
• 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms (one in the house and one in the Studio). 1 bathroom with bathtub. Separate toilet in the cottage.
• Outdoor hot shower to use when returning from the beach.
• Washing machine/clothes line.
• Polished floorboards throughout with rugs/carpets.
• Gas log fireplace &reverse cycle A/C & heating.
• Ample off-street parking for cars and boats.
• Nespresso coffee machine
Things to do.
• Snorkel, swim or dive around ‘Ozone’ wreck in Half Moon Bay.
• Hire fishing boats for fishing on the bay just a few minutes away or fish off the jetties at St Leonards or Portarlington. You wont find a better fishing spot on the bay than this area.
• Long walks or bike rides along the bike/walking path for miles and miles alongside the beautiful Bay right opposite the cottage.
• Go hiking in Edwards Point Reserve in St Leonard's near Swan Bay, which offers some amazing woodland hiking trails.
• Visit or dine in the number of wineries/breweries and cideries within 5 -15 minutes drive including Jack Rabbit, Terindah Estate, Bellarine Estate, Scotchmans Hill, Bennetts, Leura Park, BAIE wines.
• Visit the olive farms including Light House, Manzillo Grove.
• Visit other towns in the Bellarine Peninsula including Portarlington (5 mins), historic Queenscliff or Point Lonsdale (15 mins), Barwon Heads & Ocean Grove(25 mins) or Geelong (30min).
• Visit Tuckerberry Blueberry farm.
• Buy fresh mussels straight off the boat at Portarlington pier.
• Play golf at the excellent local golf courses in the region including Portarlington and Curlewis.
- People other than those in the Guest party may NOT stay overnight in the property. Any other person visiting the property is the sole responsibility of Guest
- The house and studio are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please report any damage
- No pets on furniture. No smelly pets inside or those who lose their fur. Please clean up their mess.
(Nog) geen recensies
Deze woning heeft nog geen recensies. Als jij hier verblijft, is dit waar je recensie verschijnt.