A stunning, hand crafted cabin with your own private wood fired hot tub and wood burning oven located in the beautiful North Cotswold Countryside. A haven to escape to for couples and families from all walks of life.
To truly relax you do not need to drive anywhere as we are just a 5 minute walk from the pretty village of Mickleton where there are 2 pubs, a village shop, post office, butchers, greengrocers and hotel. Mickleton is also home to the World famous Pudding Club.
The houses have been built to our own specifications and alongside the hot tub and cooker they contain a micro kitchen with cold water tap, 2 ring hob, fridge and ice box. There is also an eco toilet in the houses for your convenience. A large walk-in hot shower is available at the farmhouse a couple of hundred metres from the site and this is open 24 hours a day.
Children under 12 must be supervised at all times by an adult who will take responsibility for their safety
- We do not recommend the cabins for children under 5 due to a steep ladder and woodburning stove
- Whilst the cabins are private we do request that noise is kept to a minimum after 10 pm as there may be other guests on site
- Check in from 3.30 pm - check out 10 am
- We supply a base sheet for the double mattress and sofa bed and there is a double duvet and 4 pillows in the house - YOU WILL NEED TO BRING A DUVET COVER, PILLOW CASES AND TOWELS - unless arranged with owner
- The person who's name is on the booking will be held responsible for all guests and will ensure they adhere to the house rules
- You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guest’s risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
- You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owners right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
- You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
- You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.