• Unique design apartment in the Historical Centre (80 m2), in the heart of the Jewish Quarter.
• Very quite, perfect for 2 or 4 people or for giving a special stay in the wonderful city of Toledo.
• Easy check in access to the apartment thanks to our smart lock system. Arrive any time.
• Steps from the Cathedral and Castilla La Mancha University.
• Delightful historic S.XVI building recently restored with two beautiful patio areas.
You'll love it.
• Fantastic location for holidays, tourism or for students (1 minute from University)
• You can stay 4 people in a comfortable way because the apartment has 2 spacious separate double rooms.
• Apartment is located between two pedestrian streets, which grant rest and quite.
• Charming wooden ceiling in all the apartment
• Close to secure Parking Garage. 24 hour opened.
• Apartment is on the 1st floor and it has a fantastic natural light, difficult to find in the narrow streets of Toledo.
• As the apartment is in a Historic Building it cannot have a lift.
2 spacious bedrooms with a detailed decoration:
• Comfortable 150 cm bed with high quality viscoelastic mattress and pillows.
• Big closets that lets you keep your clothes and suitcases.
• Reading corner with an individual Chester vintage sofa.
Fantastic living room with 2 big balconies in one of the most beautiful patio areas of the city:
• High charming wooden ceiling (3,20 meters high)
• 32" Samsung Flatscreen TV
• Free and unlimited WiFi
• Comfortable Chester vintage sofa
• Butterfly chair perfect for relaxing or reading.
Kitchen is awesome and features:
• Washing machine
• Nespresso machine
• Cups of wine
Fully stocked restroom with shower includes all amenities:
• Shower gel, shampoo
• Hair drier
If you want to park for free, in the city centre it's not possible, we can show you how to do it
Toegang voor gasten
• Pick up service from/to Madrid Barajas International airport: 90 euros. (1 hour and 15 minutes trip)
• Pick up service from/to AVE Madrid-Atocha Renfe: 80 euros.
• If you need to book a taxi for your check out day just let us know. We can do it for you. (They don't speak English)
You can enjoy and relax in the two patio areas, carefully restored with poly chromed coffered common and Jewish. You'll like it.
Interactie met gasten
We have always loved to travel and of course Toledo, so we have prepared some recommendations about what to visit or restaurants.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
• You can travel from Madrid downtown by train (AVE -Atocha Renfe station) to Toledo. It's comfortable and fast. Just 30 minutes.
Nos encanta viajar y poder vivir las ciudades que visitamos. Nos gusta disfrutar de los rincones que solo las personas que viven en la ciudad conocen. Por otro lado nos apasiona recorrer las ciudades en bicicleta.