A Luxurious cabin in the Golden Circle built on a secluded and privately owned plot of land overlooking lake Þingvellir, which is a part of the UNESCO world heritage site and national park. The Cabin is only 30 minute drive from Reykjavik.
You will love staying in are luxurious cabin with a stunning view overlooking lake Þingvellir, looking up and watching the beautiful and amazing northern lights. You will love this cabin because of the views, the location, and the outdoors space.
Toegang voor gasten
Guest have access to the entire property.
- Simple house rules
- 1. No shoes inside please Treat this home as if it was your own. Clean home is a happy home.
- 2. Take out the trash Everyone likes it tidy so no matter how great you are at making trash pyramids – let it wait until you return to your home :D
- 3. No illegal activity and NO drugs.
- 4. Parties are not allowed
- 5. In the unfortunate case you break or damage something Please let us know and we will arrange for its replacement or repair. Accidents can always occur ☺
- 6. Do not leave any food out or dirty dishes Always clean up the kitchen after yourself after every use. And please throw out all of your food when you leave.
- 7. Keep the bathroom clean and tidy If you take a shower make sure no water or towels are left on the floor. Please rinse the toilet and sink after you use it so it is clean for the next person.
- 8. No smoking Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- 9. Wifi Access We offer a free Wifi access. The code to the Wifi is on the top of the Wifi router.
- 10. When you leave please do not turn off the ovens or the electricity. Just turn off all the lights normally.
(Nog) geen recensies
Deze woning heeft nog geen recensies. Als jij hier verblijft, is dit waar je recensie verschijnt.