15 km to Stadium Euro 2016
A sunny bedroom as part of a 100 m2 house within a pleasant garden (500m2). WIFI, TV, toilets, bathroom and kitchen to share with us, possible to cook, to wash and dry clothes.
I've also another room for one to 2 persons (prixe 15€/pers./night)
Just 1 block from bus stop (Bus nr 57, stop "Espace Pagnol" see tisseo website for further info) to get in connection with metro or tramway
20 km from Toulouse downtown (Approx. 45 mn using bus & métro)
Local shops nearby : baker, tabacco, hairdresser at 50m, supermarkets at 3km, mall & restaurants at 6km.
Our village Villeneuve-Tolane is large of 507 hectares, and splitted into two different parts:
* "La Plaine" which corresponds in the major bed of the Garonne river
* "La Terrasse" which corresponds to the old lower bed
Villeneuve-Tolosane is crossed by the St Martory canal and other derivations such as the Canalet, and small rivers such as the Saudrune and Roussimort ones.
Many natural areas and water places provide many opportunities to nicely walk through.
Located at the south of Toulouse, Villeneuve Tolosane's a perfect and central place to visit many points of interest, i.e :
- Toulouse, old city, cathedrals, museums, Garonne river, Canal du midi (World heritage UNESCO) (approx.15 min to drive to)
- Episcopal city of Albi, UNESCO World heritage (Approx 1h to drive to)
- Historic fortified city of Carcassonne, UNESCO world heritage (approx.1 hour to drive to)
- Lourdes (approx.1h 30 to drive to)
- Pyrenees Mountains, outstanding mountain landscape, i.e. Gavarnie circus (UNESCO world heritage) ski, walk and climb (approx.2h to drive to)
- Mediterranean Sea, Gruissan or Narbonne beach (approx.1h 30 to drive to)