The Blalock House
The Blalock House is rich in history dating back to 1910. It is on the State and National Register of Historic Places. It was the home of one of the first Rural doctors licensed to practice medicine in 1895 in the state of North Carolina, Dr. Nathan Blalock. It is still owned by His grandson and his wife. They restored it but kept the rich decor of the 1900's.