This luxury mas in the Alpilles is surrounded by a 1 hectare olive grove opening onto the magnificent view offered by this exceptional geographical location.
- A pleasant infinity HEATED pool (10 x 4 m with electric rolling shutter, open from April to the end of October) with chaises lounges and umbrellas.
- A large terrace measuring approximately 200 m²
- A pool house with kitchen corner (cooktop, dishes, refrigerator, oven and garden furniture)
This Provencal mas with pool measures 220 m2 and is is on two levels.
It offers you every luxury, Provencal style. Each room is very spacious and decorated with care.
A kitchen (25m²) equipped with an American refrigerator, LACLANCHE range, microwave, oven, dishwasher, filter coffee machine and toater.
A cellar with washer and dryer.
A very welcoming living-room (60m²) with its stone walls and traditional ceilings embellished with a fireplace, TV and satellite channels.
2 separate toilets.
- Anaïs bedroom (18m²) with a double bed 180 with TV
- Pauline bedroom (12m²) with2 beds 90 (twins)
- A guest bedroom (12m²) with double bed 160 with TV and adjacent bathroom (1 sink, shower).
1 bathroom (1 sink, bathtub, shower) with a window offering a pretty view of rosemary bushes.
- Master bedroom (25m²) opening onto a magnificent view with a double bed 160 with TV
- The children's bedroom (12m²) with a trundle bed (2 x 90) and a single bed 90
Bathroom (2 sinks, shower and toilet.)
Maximum number for sleeping: 10 people
End of stay cleaning fee: €185 - Security deposit: €1500.
Sheets and towels included
Pets accepted - Internet Access
Baby equipment at your disposal on request (baby cot and high chair).
Electricity according to low season consumption (from the 3rd week of September to the 2nd week of June inclusive).
Local tourist taxes : 0.88€/ night/ person of more than 13 years old.
The owners support durable development and have selective sorting in place.
They use low-consumption light bulbs for the interior
They water the green spaces only in the morning and the evening and use only local plants.
They have a geothermic heating system
The walls are finished with natural whitewash