It is a studio of 25m2 located on the 2nd floor with elevator. It's made of:
- A living room with queen size bed (160x200cm) and double sofa bed (140x190cm)
- A fully equipped American kitchen (fridge, induction hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, espresso machine, washing machine, dishes, kitchen products etc.)
- Bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Broadband Internet (WiFi).
- Sheets and towels provided.
- Champs de Mars
- Eiffel Tower
- Ecole Militaire
The neighborhood is family-friendly, with a typical parisian 'way of life' feel.
You are within a 2 minutes walk from fresh food shops and markets :
- boulangeries including famous Poilane,
- fromageries with Finest Cheesmonger of the Year (Meilleur ouvrier de France) Laurent Dubois,
- Marché de Grenelle, one of the largest in Paris, on Wednesday and Sunday mornings.
Several public gardens at walking distance, including Champs de Mars, the largest greenspace in Paris, lying between the Eiffel Tower and l’Ecole Militaire.
And of course, a wide choice of restaurants whatever the “cuisine” you wish to test