Hello Mr. Mahmoud,
We are extremely surprised to read you claiming we did nothing to help with your
problems during your stay as we addressed everything swiftly even the most trivial complain.
We would like to address a few facts for clarity's sake:
1. You are complaining the house was 'dirty' which is completely false.
First off, you can see based on our other guests both before and after you that we always make sure the house is perfectly clean the day before arrival as we personally do it ourselves including leaving fresh linens, towels, even free snacks and bottled water.
You arrived a day late, June 30 instead of 29 (and didn't told us until the night of 29) didn't really help. Since we live in Egypt, specifically in El Gouna, literally in the middle of the desert, the night of the 29th there was an unexpected sandstorm so there was a bit of sand that made it's way inside the house. You would have known about it if you arrived that day. We specifically told you we have previous engagement on the 30th, hence the reason why we asked you to arrive on a specific time instead. It is impossible for us to clean for the SECOND time especially in the small window of time you put us in. When you arrived, you over reacted claiming we didn't clean for a whole month. So for your sake, we personally called and payed for housekeeping to satisfy you.
2. On the 3rd day, you were complaining about the aircondition not being cold enough for you (even though no one has ever complain about it before) so for your sake, again, we called a fixer to check it which cost us again.
And about the remote, we've been using the same remote for both living room and for the other bedroom as they are both the same brand. It is actually quite easy to set up if you know how to.
3. You wrote the shower was not working on the '4th day' of your stay and claiming that's how you found it and have never used it. You texted us and were complaining how impossible it is for 3 adults (you, your wife and your maid) and 3 kids to used only 1 shower which made us wonder what have you been using for the past 4 days. So for your sake (again!) we called a plumber for you to look and 'fix' it. We have 3 bathrooms in our apartment, so we politely asked you to use the 2nd bathroom as well until the plumber arrives. You told us in a rude way that wasn't the point and that the 2nd bathroom was being used by your maid instead that's why you didn't want to use it.
Everything you were saying was contradicting everything. We get that you have little kids with you and sometimes they tend to break stuffs, we would have been ok with it if you weren't being rude and blaming us for it.
4. About the bathroom drain problem that occurred after 10 days of your stay, we are very sorry about it but you and I both know this wasn't our fault. We immediately called a plumber for you. You called and told us they needed to remove all the floor of the house to fix it. We were very surprised and worried so we immediately and personally went there with an Engineer to distinguish the problem, and as it turns out, it wasn't as bad as you complain it to be.
5. You are claiming there was 'insects' and cockroaches. We would personally would like to see an evidence that you saw this inside the apartment. We admit that sometimes there are ants that comes inside the house but never any roaches. We've been living here for a long time and not once have we seen one inside the house.
Lastly, you wrote that we did NOTHING for every petty complain you have, but you and I both know that wasn't true. We have all the receipts and text messages that prove otherwise. Ever since the day you arrived, you were threatening us to leave us a bad review and went as far as to say you will do anything you can to damage us upon check out. Despite all of your complains, you stayed otherwise for the entire 2 weeks of your booking and even tried to ask for a large refund 2 DAYS after check out.
We put our heart and soul into hosting and the last thing we want is a situation such as this, but at this point we feel personally attacked and had to explain our side.