Welcome to your home away from home!
This beautifully decorated home is perfect for your Disney vacation. Less than 3 miles to the entrance of the Disney parks! It will accommodate 10 people comfortably, and can fit up to 12 easily. The open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, family room, formal dining area, breakfast nook/bar provide a luxurious setting for relaxation. It has 5 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms. On the main floor you will find the two masters and ensuite bathrooms. Also, on the main floor, you will find the 3rd bedroom, which consist of a bunk bed with a twin and full bed. Upstairs you will find one queen bedroom with its own bathroom and a double twin room also with its own bathroom. You will enjoy free wi-fi, cable, and AC throughout the house. If you are bringing little ones, you will find that we have provided all the baby equipment (cribs, high chair, strollers) you will need to make your vacation a memorable one. Enjoy a screened-in private pool/spa area with a large lanai. All towels, linens, and basic toiletries are free of use. The garage has been transformed into a game room where you can relax and enjoy a game of pool/air hockey after a day at the parks. Located in the prestigious Windsor Hills resort community; you get free access to all this community offers: 24-hour guarded gate, Lagoon Style Community Pool, brand new water slides and splash pad, Hot Tub, Fitness Center, Multi-million dollar Clubhouse with Video Arcade, Billiards, Movie Theater, Tennis Courts, Putting Green, Ping Pong, Picnic Area, Volleyball, Basketball, BBQ area, 2 Playgrounds, gift shop/convenience store, and RV/Boat Parking.
• Checking in is hassle free with keyless entry
• Fully equipped kitchen makes making home meals a breeze
• Free home phone with free calls anywhere in the USA
• Private pool can be heated for an extra fee
• Grill available for use
• Child safety fence to the pool
• Full size washer/dryer for all your laundry needs
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• (Hidden by Airbnb) Premier partner
• There is a shuttle service to the parks that stops at the resort so you won't have to worry about driving to get to the parks or about parking. However, if you choose to drive, there is also easy access to the I-4 freeway leading to the thrills of Universal Studios, Sea World and Discovery Cove, and all the other attractions that central Florida has to offer.
Our house is located just of the 192, where there is a large selection of restaurants, takeaways and shops, including large super markets (Walmart is just down the road) for all your needs. We are available anytime for any questions and any assistance. We are not run by a big management company where you are just a number. We are the owners of the house and we live locally. We take care of the house as our own and you will experience the difference!