Over deze ruimte
Impressive city views from the edge of downtown with great access. Walk to downtown's edge and it's transit options in minutes. By car, hop on a freeway pointed in the direction of your choice with equal speed. PSU, OHSU, NCNM, Farmer's Market
The room features a king-size Tempurpedic bed. Hardwood floors throughout. Gorgeous view of downtown, river, and mountains from the living room.
On street parking available in front of our home. We have parking permit for one car.
My children aged 9 and 6, and I will be in the home during your stay. We are clean, polite, and easy-going.
Our bedrooms are downstairs while the guest room, guest bathroom, living room, and kitchen are upstairs. The guest room is near the main entrance so you don't have to worry about waking us up when coming home late.
We have a lockbox so you can check-in at your convenience. Also, let me know if you would like to drop off your stuff before the check-in time. I will try my best to accommodate your needs.
Our neighborhood is safe and peaceful, yet so close to downtown. Easy access to public transportation, and all major freeways.
Public transportation--bus and Max are about 0.25 mile down the hill. Street car is about 1 mile.
1. On weekdays, we start our day and head to school around 7am guests will likely hear some activity but it will be quiet shortly after.
2. To get to public transportation, it will require some walking down the hill. Getting home from the public transportation will require walking...uphill.
3. There are 3 ways to walk to public transportation/downtown:
- A 200-step staircase near our house. This will take you to SW Broadway Street. This puts you on Portland State University's downtown campus and is the fastest way to get to Max, bus, and the rest of downtown. We do this everyday. It is fun and good cardio exercise.
- A short walk through the wood and a gated community to a 50-step staircase. This is the best way if you don't like the stairs so much. This will get you to another part of the PSU campus and the beautiful South Park Blocks. You can continue walking to catch the Street Car on SW 10th and Market.
- A walk down Hoffman Avenue, then to SW Broadway drive. Cross the freeway and you will be at Max, bus, Portland State University, Starbucks, etc. Use this option if you want to avoid the stairs completely but there is a little more traffic to contend with.
Vergunnings- of registratienummer17-110657-HO
Lees meer over dit veld
No smoking in the home and within 50 feet of building.
Please do not park in front of the neighbor's garage.
When requesting a reservation, please tell me a little about yourself and the person traveling with you. For safety and security concerns, people whose names are not listed on the reservation will not be allowed to stay.
Annuleer tot zeven dagen voor je reis en krijg 50% restitutie, inclusief servicekosten.
Mother of two, homeowner, self-employed. Originally from Thailand, I have called Portland my home away from home for the past 16 years. I love the city and enjoy looking at it from my window everyday.
When I am not busy with work and kids, I treat myself with healthy food, good wine, and massage. I enjoy cooking gourmet meals for my family and friends, hiking/camping with my children on the weekend.