***VERY LARGE & VERY BRIGHT FLAT in building w/ lift***
******2 x the Size of a typical Parisian Flat********
- Very bright living room facing South with a fireplace
- Spacious bedroom at the back of the building looking over a courtyard. You can hear the birds singing.
- Queen size bed (63in x 78.7in) with ensuite Bathroom with tub
- Single bed (31.5in x 78.7in) in living room
- Fully equiped kitchen with seating area
- Linen and towels, tableware are provided.
The flat has a warm atmosphere and is decorated with a certain flair, mix of classical and modern design.
The flat's size is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
Quiet, leafy, close to the Bois de Vincennes. It is not a touristy area, so you can experience the true Parisian life.
Many bakeries, 2 pastry shops, a famous cheese maker are close to the flat.
Open market twice a week.
Numerous restaurants are close by.
For coffee lovers, a small shop is still roasting coffee every Saturday.
The graveyard of General Lafayette is also round the corner.
Maps, leaflets on Paris available.
2 metro lines
4 bus lines
Taxi booth round the corner
(Louvre is a 15mn metro ride away,
Centre Pompidou on direct bus route,
Eiffel Tower is on a direct metro line or direct bus route)
I would appreciate that you let me know why you are coming to Paris, and I will be on the lookout of things to do.