A cosy little room in my 17th century cottage that was originally part of the Yapton 'work house'.
Located in a village between the coast and the South Downs, you can explore by foot, car, bicycle or train.
- It helps if you are confident with & like dogs!
- Observe the rules in place for the dog's safety.
- Take us and our home as you find us!
- This is a non smoking residence including vapours as the oils are toxic to dogs.
- Respect for a family home :-)
- For longer stays of more than 1 week you are responsible for contributing to any kitchen or bathroom items that you use, as well as contributing to keeping the shared areas clean & tidy, you will be expected to clean your room weekly :-)
- Food is NOT permitted in the bedroom, please use the dining or outside tables.
- Turn switches off when not in use!
- Failing to abide with recycling is not an option!
Thank you :-)