Enjoy the beauty of the Mountain State in this 4,000 SF, 5 BR home in charming Barboursville, just minutes to restaurants, shopping, bars, the Barboursville Park/Soccer Complex, Esquire Golf Course, downtown Huntington and Marshall University.
You'll fall in love with this upscale British colonial home with Caribbean-themed decor that boasts a prime location in a quiet neighborhood for memorable friend/family vacations. With five (5) spacious bedrooms, the ability to sleep 13 guests and an 600 sq. ft. patio deck, this home is ideal for entertaining several guests whether for business, sporting events, wedding groups, family reunions, church groups, a college tour or simple quick getaway.
• Four queen beds and one king bed (master bedroom)
• Jacuzzi tub in master bathroom
• Flat screen TVs in bedrooms and common areas
• High-speed HD cable and internet service
• Full-use kitchen
• Baby Accessories (High Chair, Stroller, Booster Seat, etc.)
• 1,000 square-foot wooden patio deck and sun/greenhouse room
• Oak-wood living room with 50" TV, fireplace, and stereo system.
• Washer and dryer (all linens and towels provided)
• Two-car garage parking
Toegang voor gasten
Full access to the home and its amenities, backyard, deck, etc.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
DRIVE TIMES (WV):
• Charleston (40 min.)
• New River Gorge Bridge (1.7 hrs)
• Greenbrier 4-Diamond Resort (2.5 hrs)
• Morgantown, WVU (3.0 hrs)
DRIVE TIMES (CITIES):
• Charlotte, NC (4.5 hrs)
• Cincinnati, OH (2.7 hrs)
• Columbus, OH (2.5 hrs)
• Indianapolis, IN (4.5 hrs)
• Knoxville, TN (4.0 hrs)
• Lexington, KY (2.0 hrs)
• Louisville, KY (3.0 hrs)
Please simply be respectful of the home and surrounding community.
• This home is NON-smoking.
• No pets are allowed.
• Please be mindful of neighbors after dark and keep outside sound level down.
• Enjoy the space, relax and have fun!
For booked guests:
• Glad to provide arrival tour (if available)
• Early drop off of luggage ok but please arrange with me in advance
• Professional engineer, music producer, property manager, soccer coach
Modern life-style, 70º weather, unlimited sporting events, amazing restaurants, shopping centers, and proximity to L.A., San Diego and Las Vegas make the Phoenix valley an amazing place to live!!
I hope my listings provide the same level of happiness and enjoyment to visitors.
Eager to assess and address your inquiry!