Location, comfort & style! You have it all in this beautifully remodeled condo that is walking distance to markets, shops, bars, restaurants and has easy access to the Monon Trail for your morning runs, walks or biking trips. 15 minutes to down Indy!
This newly remodeled two bedroom, one and a half bathroom unit will make for a very comfortable stay during your visit in Indianapolis, IN! The master bedroom has a queen bed and two large closets. The guest bedroom has two twin beds and a fair size walk in closet. The roomy full bathroom upstairs has a bathtub, separate large shower, and a small walk in closet for more storage options. The downstairs has an open kitchen onto a nice living space with a flip on gas fireplace, washer/dryer, 1/2 bath, coat closet and access to the small fenced in courtyard/outdoor space.
Toegang voor gasten
You have private access to your unit and fenced in courtyard. You also have one allocated parking spot in front of the unit.
Interactie met gasten
We will try and welcome you at check-in (time permitting) and gave you full privacy during your stay, but will be reachable for any questions and needs.
! Please communicate with us through airbnb messages as much as possible, per airbnb's recommendation and also, that is the easiest way for us to know whom is communicating with us (= which rental unit and what time frame) as we run 4 units. Text messages can be confusing as we can not always identify them right away with the right reservation. Airbnb messages are a good way for us to keep track of our entire communication string - so nothing gets lost through several channels of communication. Thank you!! :)
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The home is not "child proofed." No baby gates at stairs, no safety guards in electrical plugs are in place. If bringing young children onto the property, it is the guests responsibility to keep children safe at all times (fireplace, stairs, electrical plugs etc)
- No smoking.
- We expect for all guests to treat the property as their own or with ultimate respect. We have put a lot of love in this property and ask for you to love it back. We also ask that the peaceful environment of "The Fountains" condominiums remains undisturbed.
- We love pets! We do make exceptions and consider one well behaved, clean pet companion upon request. We do ask the pet is not left alone in the loft for extended amounts of time. We charge an extra pet fee. ($20/night for short stays, negotiable for longer stays.)
- Mutual respect :)
- The unit is child friendly HOWEVER it is not "child proofed" (no stair gates etc). A small child should be overseen at all times :)
- Please no late night parties.
- Lost keys will require payment. 1 set: $50, both sets: will require a lock change: $300. Aouch! We don't want you to pay this so please keep track of your keys :)
- No "On-Demand movie" purchases unless you leave us a check or cash with the amount due. Thank you.
- Dumpsters are available on the property for trash removal. Thank you for keeping our unit clean.
- Be good neighbors in our beloved community.
- At check-out, we thank you for stripping the beds that were used and starting a load of laundry with used sheets and towels. We will dry, fold and make the beds. Thank you!!
Welcome home and please - Enjoy!
Thank you and welcome home!
Enjoy your stay...
Annuleer tot 7 dagen voor je reis en krijg een restitutie van 50%. Annuleer minder dan 7 dagen voor je reis en de reservering is niet-restitueerbaar.
Deze verhuurder heeft 121 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
My name is Deborah Jacobs, I am a designer with a passion for interior design and home renovations. I am Belgian and though I have lived in San Francisco CA for 15 years, my husband and I recently moved here to beautiful Indianapolis a little over 2 year ago. We always need space to host our beloved family and friends when they visit which has prompted us to create a guest house (the LOFT) to start... Our passion for remodeling homes in need of a little love has grown and we have added 3 more rental properties to our portfolio. When our family and friends don't visit with us, we hope to host you in one of our four remodeled and refurbished unique spaces!
Let us know if you have any questions!
~ Deborah & co