CONVENIENCE, COMFORT and LIGHT... Lots of light
A quiet nest towering a typical 1960’s Beirut building in Gemmayze. This cosy rooftop offers three private terraces and a warm renovated interior with ridiculous amounts of natural light.
The studio is in Gemmayze next to the renowned Le Chef restaurant. You are smack in the middle of the action with the party in Mar Michael a short walk away in one direction and Beirut's bustling downtown on the other end of the road.
Hello, Rouf here. My job is to make sure your stay in Beirut is as easy and comfortable as possible. First time to town? Let me know and I will make sure you eat, play and live like a local Beiruti. Beirut is a city of wonders and I can help you uncover many of its hidden gems.
Welcome to " Gemmayze Bright Rooftop and Dreamy Terrace" :- A very luminous one bedroom apartment nested on a typical 1960's Beirut building with not one but three generous terraces that provide authentic views of Beirut's urban jungle.
The space is situated in the center of Gemmayze:- Once a watering hole for late night owls, Gemmayze today is a road filled with cafes, restaurants and funky art galleries.
Although you are in one of the most convenient locations in town, the studio is on the 8th floor of a building tucked in a small alley. This means much of Beirut's urban sonar does not reach you. Day or night, you will sleep like a baby in this space.
This studio includes:
- A huge private terrace with deck chairs, a parasol and outdoor furniture. You can have your morning coffee out here while soaking up the sun on the deck chairs or unwind after a fun adventure during the happy hours.
- Light, light and more light
- A queen size high end spring mattress.
- A working counter with two stools
- A small but functional kitchen with pots, pans and basic utensils.
- A two eye electric cooker large enough to boil pasta or whip up an omelette
- A small speaker and aux wire to plug in your music
- Reliable Wi-Fi internet
- Original artwork by established Lebanese and international artists
- Vintage 1960's Arabic Cinema posters
- Power generator subscription for continuous power during outages
- Light, light and more light
Interactie met gasten
If you need help finding that "magic button" that makes an appliance work or just looking for something delicious to eat - shoot me a line or call me.
Want to meet up for coffee? I would love to! If I'm in town and not drowning with work I'll be there. Don't want me to exist? I get it... I like my privacy too sometimes.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
- Sorry no washer/dryer here
- A fee of LBP 10,000 (~$6) to be paid to the person that greets you after 21:00 unless I send you my taxi driver to pick you up with the keys.
- The elevator does not work when power is out:
The apartment is equipped with supplementary power which provides electricity during power shortages. Electricity in the building cuts for 3 hours a day. The 3 hour time slot with no electricity changes daily on a rotating basis according to a schedule that is provided to guests when the apartment is booked. During these three hours the elevator won't work so you will have to burn some calories to reach the 8th floor.
Have fun and the make the most out of your stay!!! You are in the best location in Beirut.
If you plan on checking in after 21:00 there is a small fee of (~$6) 10,000 LBP paid in cash to the person that opens the door for you.
Please treat my apartment like it is your own and return it in the same condition you found it when you checked in.
This is a non smoking apartment. If you get the urge please step outside, the terrace is all yours!
No parties and loud music in the evening out of respect for the neighbors.
The apartment is not meant to accommodate more than 2 people. If you intend on inviting an extra guest to stay over please let us know in advance.
For instant booking guests: Check in time is 15:00. If you plan on arriving very early in the morning kindly book the night before. I can only accommodate very early check ins if they do not conflict with other bookings