Private home on a 200+ acre ranch adjacent to the Pinnacles National Park and just a 2 mile drive to the east side park entrance. Close to the Bay Area but feels remote & worlds apart. Come experience rural and wild California in a comfortable home.
Hillside single-story home overlooking the Pinnacles National Park and surrounding ranch land.
- Large kitchen
- Large dining table
- Open floor plan between kitchen, dining room and living area
- Bedroom #1 with 1 queen bed
- Bedroom #2 with 2 twin beds
- Living area with 2 couches that can be converted to futon beds
- Bathroom with combination shower and bathtub
- Outside, there is a large patio with outdoor furniture
Toegang voor gasten
The house is set on a 200 acre ranch, and guests are welcome to take walks around the property. There are some amazing views of the Pinnacles as well as the Diablo Mountain range from various places on the property.
With advance notice, guests may be able to arrange access to the nearby Bar SZ ranch (just 3.5 miles away) and may be able to participate in the activities offered there including horseback riding, skeet shooting, hayrides and campfires. Please check in advance with Bar SZ to make sure they are available to support you and your guests for the dates of your stay. *Please also note that additional fees will be required for all activities.
Interactie met gasten
You will have complete privacy on the ranch. However, if you need help or have questions during your stay, you can call me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The home is near the Pinnacles National Park but very remote from other services, which is part of what makes the area so special. It's so close to the bay area and yet feels worlds apart. Pinnacles Ranch is a place to unplug and explore the wilderness of the national park or the rural lifestyle of surrounding ranches.
The nearest store, restaurant or gas station is about 30 miles away so guests should plan ahead and bring the things they will need during their stay (e.g., food, cooking supplies, toiletries, etc.). NOTE: Hollister to the north and King City to the south provide the nearest services. Be sure to stock up before your arrival.
Also, please note that there is no cell phone access in the area. However, the ranch house has a landline phone and a wi-fi network that guests can use. There is also no TV or cable TV, but the house has a TV monitor and DVD player that can be used for movies if guests want to bring their own DVDs.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No campfires
- No parties or guests are allowed other than those in the reservation
- Keep house and the front gate locked when you leave
- There is a large tree house in the backyard. Guests are advised not to use the treehouse for safety reasons.
- The garage is not available for guest use but there is plenty of space for parking