An urban yet serene guest house dubbed as "The Pool House" in my little oasis of a backyard with a saltwater pool, spa and fire pit for you to enjoy!
Lots of natural light and located in a charming residential neighborhood. Please NO EXTRA GUESTS (MAXIMUM IS 2), ALSO NO VISITORS, NO PHOTO SHOOTS, NO PARTIES/EVENTS.
This space is modern, yet charming, nestled in the heart of the historic Wrigley neighborhood in Long Beach. Filled with skylights, funky artwork, plants, and a beautiful yard for you to enjoy.
A fully functional kitchenette, crisp linens (hypoallergenic), towels, games, and Netflix await you. You'll find coffee, tea, water, and some rotating treats floating around.
Jet to downtown, the beach, Bixby Knolls, Cal Heights or Belmont Shore within minutes. Several culturally diverse restaurants with fantastic food, and amazing coffee shops, sprinkled around the neighborhood just a short drive away.
Toegang voor gasten
-The Pool House is completely separate from our main house.
-The pool & spa are common/shared areas, but you can use them at any time!
-You will be given a temporary access code for the front door prior to your arrival. Please note, the door locks automatically upon exit, so you'll need to enter the access code each time.
***If you would like to use the spa, please text me in advance or at the time of booking so we can have it heated up for you***
Interactie met gasten
You may see me out and about in the back yard at times, feel free to come and say hello. Sometimes I make friends and we chat outside around the fire pit, sometimes I'm away. However, I will respect your privacy and our level of interaction will be organic. If you have any questions during your stay, don't hesitate to message me!
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
1) Our main house is at the front of the property.
2) There is one airbnb (yours) called "The Pool House" which is on the right of the property.
3) There is a second airbnb called "The Art Studio" on the left of the property.
4) The main backyard is a common area, for all guests to share and use the pool, spa and fire pit.
5) We have a small 8 pound dog named Dingo who lives inside the main house, but you may see her.
6) The pool guy comes early Friday mornings for 15 minute maintenance.
7) The gardeners come Wednesdays for 1 hour maintenance.
8) Street parking only please. This is a beach city, it does get tight in the evenings and you may have to park 1-2 blocks away.
1. I've put a lot of love and care into creating a comfortable space. Please just respect the space.
2. No Smoking or drugs inside.
3. Please turn off the Air Conditioner/heater, lights and the TV when leaving the room. It is not economical to have it running all day.
4. No Photo Shoots, No Filming.
5. No events, parties or large gatherings (no extra guests for pool/spa).
6. Please let us know if anything is broken so we can repair or replace for the next guest.
7. No pool/spa after 10PM. The main backyard is a common area, for all guests to share and use the pool, spa and fire pit - so just use common sense.
8. Street parking only please. This is a beach city, it does get tight in the evenings and you may have to park 1-3 blocks away.
I'm an attorney/aspiring restauranteur. I'm a fervent reader, casual writer, wannabe horticulturist (everything keeps dying!) and I love traveling and exploring new cities.
My boyfriend and I tend to travel together. He's alright. ;) No, he is great. Owns a little web design company, addicted to documentaries, and could care less about the ever-rotating and dying plants throughout the house.