i live 45 km outside Stockholm, on a little mountain where there is a real lovely community of people. The little town of Järna is placed in the middle of the swedish antroposofic world, with biodinamic agriculture, Weleda cosmetics and Waldorf schools.
Järna is the capital of antroposophy in Sweden, organic food, natural life and suroundings, lovely common living based on help and understanding. sharing and green economy .
My flat is 10 minutes walk to Järna station, from where you take the train (about 1h) to Stockholm center. There is a train/bus every 30 min in week days and every hour in weekends.
Many people come by car. From Skavsta airport is 60 km, from Arlanda 90 km.
Checklist for a good co-living in our flat (logical things and common sense).
- Take care of my things as they are yours should be the rule number one!
- Don’t let lights on in after using bathroom and kitchen, or in your room if you are not there and don’t need it. I don’t like the big lights from the ceiling, I always use the small nice lamps that give a cozy environment.
- We will arrange a cleaning schedule for the common spaces (in case you stay longer).
- Don’t spread your things all over the common space, I hate disorder. You will have your space for your food stuff in the kitchen/fridge and a lot of space in the room for your clothes.
I would really appreciate if after taking shower you will use the little cloth that hangs above the bathtub and dry the water on the armature and the tiles. And use the tool under the bathtub to drive the water towards the sewage hole in case you took shower and water came under.
- Every time after you eat please wash up, dry and put back the dishes that you used. Try to put everything exactly at the place where you find them.
- Don’t leave greasy fingerprints on all cupboards and fridges doors.
- Make sure the fridge doors are closed (you have to really push the door until makes contact with the fridge).
- In the cupboard down by the door are all the materials for cleaning.
- Before or after cooking for the first time I will show you how to clean the cooking machine. This operation is done everytime after cooking and not only once in a week.
- In case you cook, please do not stir in my pans with metalic things, just wood or plastic/silicon stuff which is not sharp, in order not to destroy the Teflon surface (which is bad for health and environment).
In the kitchen under the sink is a recycling station. Please put newspapers/ clean writing paper in the box for it, the plastic in the box for plastic, garbage for burning in the one for garbage, cardboard/paper packages at cardboard. Metal things and glass have also their places. The metalic cans and plastic bottles that we pant stay in the cupboard by the door, beside my iron. The recycling station is max 150 m from the house, by the parking place that you see from the window.
The windows and the doors
1. When you open the windows use the window stoppers, don’t let a big gap since the cat might sneak out (she doesn’t usually do it but it is better to take precautions).
2.All doors will stay open for the cat to move freely around (her toilet is in our toilet and her food is in the kitchen)
In the room
1.Do not eat in the bed and do not lie on top of the blankets/dunes.
2. In case you are a couple, you will live in the sleepingroom. I would really appreciate if you let sometimes your room a bit open for the cat not to feel alone (especially when I am at work and don't sleep home).
Smoking is allowed only in the balcony and make sure the door is closted not to get smoke in the house.
I hope that these things are not so heavy and you can respect them. I also hope that you will feel good in your room and in the common spaces of the flat.
De verhuurder heeft 6 recensies van andere accommodaties.Bekijk andere recensies