New home situated along the popular ‘Pathways to Wave Rock’ self-drive trail and 2 minutes’ drive from Corrigin, come experience a Wheatbelt farm with a difference!
The Mains Stay Guest House is the perfect ‘Wheatbelt Weekend’ retreat for couples and families, or great overnight stop when exploring the Pathways to Wave Rock or PUBLIC Silo Trails.
• Modern private wing of a new home with 2 spacious Queen rooms
• Enjoy star-filled nights and use of gas wood-fire pizza oven and BBQ on the verandah
• Feed the friendly alpacas, kangaroos and sheep
• Own kitchenette with microwave & coffee pod machine
• View amazing wildflowers Sep-Oct
• Breakfast Basket on request and extra cost.
There is a pizza oven or BBQ to cook a meal and a verandah to sit on in the warmer evenings. If you prefer not to cook, the local pub has an extensive menu including take away.
Corrigin is about 200 km east of Perth along The Pathways to Wave Rock. We have a population of just over 1000 people. We are predominantly a farming community with cereal cropping and sheep our main industries. We have a wonderful Country Pub, two Cafe's, two supermarkets, Butcher, Newsagent, Hardware, Pharmacy and Ms B's Park with BBQ facility's in our main street.
We have other lovely parks, wildflower drive, and don't forget the Dog Cemetery and our beautiful Corrigin Rock.
Things to know- Shops in the main street close Saturday at 12:00 and do not open until Monday morning. The Road House has most things you may need.
Corrigin, Western Australia, Australië