The house is a rustic-chic chalet style on the seaside. It has 1 double bedroom and 1 single bedroom and a full bathroom. A double sofa-bed is available in the living-room. In an extension of the house with private entrance, there is a second double bedroom.
A large terrace with stunning views of the river and bay, gives you access to breathtaking sunsets.
The kitchen, dining room and living room are in a large, bright open area with a view of the river.
The house is located in Pointe-Mistassini, a small residential area 15 minutes drive from Baie-Comeau. It is perfect for people in search of peace and well-being. In Baie-Comeau you will find everything you need, restaurants, grocery stores, theater, cinema, shopping centers, cafes, magazines. etc.
We share the house with our dog. He is a beautiful 5 years old Labrador, sporty and happy! We do not let it go on beds or couches, but you would like to consider this information if you are allergic.
We would not hide it, on the North Shore you come in search of large spaces and grandiose nature. There are several activities available through Attitude Nordique, a local adventure and outdoor company. They rent all the equipment and organize tailor-made outings for people of all levels of experience. Whether it's sea kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, rock climbing, tirolyenne, via ferrata, anything is possible. In addition they make the delivery throughout the territory!
Other than the outdoor activities, here is our special list :)
* Visit the Glacier Garden!
* Brunch at the Manoir du café
* Hiking at Boreal Park
* Hiking at the Boisé Pointe-St-Giles
* Hosomaki Restaurant (sushi)
* Take a walk on the beach at low tide. If there are whales, you could walk to the rock line and see them from very close!
* Visit the Nature Park in Pointe-aux-outardes
* Have a beer at our local microbrewery, Microbrasserie St-Pancrace! You could also go visit their factory.
* Visit the Manic-2 Hydro-Quebec Hydroelectric Dam for free.
* Visit the Sainte-Amélie church
Franquelin, Quebec, Canada