Badami can perhaps be described as Hampi's calmer cousin. It offers equally easy access to all the tourist attractions, but from a more serene home base.
Agastya Villa is a cosy and comfortable home in Badami with quirky decor and a splendid mountain view. Drinks at the terrace lounge, homegrown food, treks and heritage walks in the vicinity - these are some of the experiences guests speak highly of, when staying here
We are happy to show our guests around, and help with tour packages as well!
Agastya Vill is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Pleasant interiors
- Beautiful view of mountains
- Terrace bar
- Support with planning tourist activities around the area
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- AC, WiFi
- Iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
- Separate utensils for pure vegetarian food
At an additional cost, we can offer
- All meals
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 3 bedrooms.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- 2 rooms have king-sized beds, and 1 has a queen-sized bed.
- All rooms offer a garden view.
- There is a luggage rack in each bedroom.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living room has a TV and seats 7 people comfortably.
- It also has a sofa-bed.
- The dining area seats 4 people.
- There is a bar on the terrace.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, a water filter, a toaster, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare vegetarian meals.
- Guests can only access the kitchen on the first floor.
Badami, formerly known as Vatapi, is surrounded by Agastya Lake and is located in the valley of red sandstone. It is well known for its beautifully crafted sandstone cave temples, fortresses and carvings. So while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Agastya Vill, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Embrace the beauty of cave temples.
- Spend some peaceful time near Agastya Lake.
- Pay a visit to Bhuthanatha temples.
- Get a glimpse into history at Badami Fort.
Badami, Karnataka, India