Set close to the Jurassic coastline, Greenacre is a large south facing family house in gardens of over an acre and masses of parking. Outside has a large sun drenched patio with views towards the Purbeck Hills. Inside there is plenty of well proportioned space. We occasionally let it out.
The house is tidy, spacious, light and friendly.
You will be able to enjoy our things like books, games and bikes (bikes by arrangement).
The kitchen is large with an aga, and plenty of space.
We have a three acre field next to the house (you can bring up to two horses - please arrange separately).
There are so many things to do in the neighbourhood we resort to a list:
- Walking in Purbeck Hills
- Visit famous Square and Compass Pub at Worth Matravers (5 miles)
- Monkey World and the Tank Museum (both 5 miles)
- Studland Beach, Kimmeridge Bay, Durdle Door & Lulworth Cove (all less than 5 miles)
- Jurassic coast (5 miles)
- Wareham (1 mile). Swanage (10 miles), Dorchester (12 miles), Corfe Castle (4 miles)
- The Pig on the Beach (8 miles)
- Lulworth Castle and Camp Bestival (5 miles)
- Isle of Purbeck Golf Club (7 miles) Sports centre (2 miles)
- Children's farms - Farmer Palmers (6 miles) and Putlake Farm (8 miles)