15 gasten · 6 slaapkamers · 6.5 baden
Wine lovers will find much to appreciate at Villa Montepulciano. Located on an estate that still produces boutique wines and olive oils, the villa offers guests the chance to taste wines grown just outside. Six bedrooms, divided between a main house and guest cottage, offer space for up to fifteen guests, and rustic decor and panoramic views of the countryside are constant reminders you’re in the middle of Tuscany.
A stay at Villa Montepulciano offers guests the chance to try local specialties from fruit to wine and olive oil. Sample produce from the orchard, enjoy a welcome basket of breakfast treats and taste wine with the villa’s owner, a sommelier. Create your own specialties on the outdoor barbecue, then, serve them on the outdoor dining table. Relax on the loungers around the pool or on the portico’s bench swing, and don’t forget to post vacation photos via the villa’s Wi-Fi.
Built in the 1850s, the villa was recently restored in a way that respects its rustic past but provides modern comfort. In the living room, brick arches and terracotta floors nod to traditional Tuscan style, while a fireplace and contemporary sectional sofas create a welcoming place to sit. There’s room for everyone around the long dining table, situated in an airy space that’s open to the kitchen, where you’ll find modern appliances and both Italian- and American-style coffee makers.
There are five bedrooms in the main house, and one bedroom in the guest cottage. Each has an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning, and is stocked with toiletries. In the main house, you’ll find three bedrooms with king beds, one bedroom with a queen bed and one bedroom with three twin beds. The guest cottage has a bedroom with a queen bed, as well as a sofa bed that can sleep three additional guests.
As its name implies, Villa Montepulciano is just outside the town of Montepulciano. There’s a grocery store 7 minutes away by car, and restaurants, a tennis court, church and gym 10 minutes away in the center of town. It’s a 17.3 km drive to the Chiusi train station, a 27.4 km drive to the Bettolo golf course and a 41.8 km drive to the ski area at Mount Amiata. Take a day trip to the beach at Grosseto, 136 km away, and enjoy easy access to the Florence airport, also 136 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 - Family Suite: Queen size bed (can be converted into 2 twins), Daybed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Direct access to garden & pool
- Bedroom 6: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Twin size bed, Sofa bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 fully equipped kitchens
- Heating system
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Crib (upon request)
- Washing machine
- Swimming pool
- Pool open from May - October
- Lounge chairs
- Beach towels
- Outdoor dining
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Portico with bench swing
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Complimentary mid week cleaning and towel change
- Utility consumption up to 75 euros
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Complimentary vineyard tour
- Welcome basket of breakfast items
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Meal plan
- Car rental
- Horseback riding
- Event fee
- Cook service
- Cooking course
- Weekday housekeeping
- Final cleaning service - payable on site, in cash
- Utility consumption worth over 75 Euro
- 7 minute drive to Grocery Store
- 10 minute drive to:
- Montepulciano Town
- Tennis Court
- Exercise Facility
- 11.3 km to:
- Nottola Clinik
- Nottola Hospital
- 17.3 km to Chiusi Train Station
- 27.4 km to Bettole Golf Course
- 41.8 km to Mount Amiata Ski Slope
- 136 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
Uitzonderlijke woningen waarvan alles vijf sterren waard is
Het verschil van Airbnb Luxe
Reisplanning van begin tot eind
Reisontwerpers regelen je aankomst, vertrek en alles daartussenin.
Inspectie op meer dan 300 punten
Elke Airbnb Luxe-woning is persoonlijk geverifieerd op een perfecte staat.
Zorg tijdens de reis, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistentie voor elke vraag, op elk tijdstip.
+ nog 1
Heb je een vraag over deze woning?
Tarieven en beschikbaarheid
Annuleringsvoorwaarden en huisregels
Annuleer tot 95 dagen voor je reis en betaal slechts 50% van de totale accommodatiekosten voor de reservering. Annuleer je minder dan 95 dagen voor je reis, dan is de reservering niet-restitueerbaar.